Lindsay Lohan: "I have never done cocaine"

That photo in the first post is so very generically MySpace. It's hard to believe they're models or actors or whatever.

As much as I dislike the whole emaciated chic thing, I think it's unfair to prejudice against the skeletal.

Yes, full bodied people are sexy. But so are the skinny ones. It's all about how they carry their body mass or lack thereof.

If it's socially acceptable to make fun of the lack of attractiveness where the obese, the smokers and the drug addicts of the world are concerned; then I see nothing wrong with looking down upon those who somewhere down the line decided that as full-bodied people, they were not beautiful. I have nothing wrong with naturally skinny people and yes, some of them can be quite sexy (Mischa Barton is naturally skinny and yet always looks vibrant, full of life and qutie beautiful). Keira Knightley and others like her, were not always skin and bones and it is quite disgusting when they lower themselves to this appearance in order to appease red carpet photogs.

What's unattractive is differing from your body type. I have an aunt who's whippet-thin and others that are shaped like a barrel. Some people are naturally big, some people are naturally small. Some are shaped like runners, some dancers, some swimmers. Bla bla bla rainbow tolerance diversity bla bla bla. A naturally thin person drowning in fat or a naturally fat or curvy person with skin stretched between their ribs is very, very unattractive.

Wasn't this in the Museum? Why was this even brought back?

What's unattractive is differing from your body type. I have an aunt who's whippet-thin and others that are shaped like a barrel. Some people are naturally big, some people are naturally small. Some are shaped like runners, some dancers, some swimmers. Bla bla bla rainbow tolerance diversity bla bla bla. A naturally thin person drowning in fat or a naturally fat or curvy person with skin stretched between their ribs is very, very unattractive.
I concur with this.

Latest posts

Back