Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers

GASP!

Thanos just kidnapped Obama's puppy!

Are there no depths to which you'll sink, villain?!

I mean, come on! You made a bimbo clone of yourself to use as arm candy! Surely Death has a point where she'll put him on the couch!

GASP!

Thanos just kidnapped Obama's puppy!

Are there no depths to which you'll sink, villain?!

I mean, come on! You made a bimbo clone of yourself to use as arm candy! Surely Death has a point where she'll put him on the couch!

Isn't Thanos dead?

Also, the two secret servive agents looking after Bo? The look almost exactly like the Captain and Monica from Nextwave.

I have mixed feelings about an on-going. I loved this mini (the three parts I've read, anyway -- every place around here has sold out of Issue 4, so I'm waiting for the re-ordered copies to come in), but I'm not sure there's enough here to support a continuing series. It will depend on the writer(s), I suppose.

I'd be perfectly happy with a set of occasional mini-series with these characters instead of an on-going.

I have mixed feelings about an on-going. I loved this mini (the three parts I've read, anyway -- every place around here has sold out of Issue 4, so I'm waiting for the re-ordered copies to come in), but I'm not sure there's enough here to support a continuing series. It will depend on the writer(s), I suppose.

I'd be perfectly happy with a set of occasional mini-series with these characters instead of an on-going.

I kind of have to agree.

I've been entertaining the idea of Bo Obama acting as a sort of Henry Gyrich counterpart, though.

Still, I should point out this ad that originally announced the new series (appearing at the end of the fourth issue):

http://asylums.insanejournal.com/scans_daily/798300.html#cutid1

It just gives a vague date and promises another series. There is yet no confirmation of an ongoing, but many people who love this are hoping that it will be.

so .... why exactly is Thanos alive then?

i may have to choke a *****

Like Houde said, this is most likely in it's own continuity.

The biggest clue: Ms. Lion knows who Spider-Man is.

Of course, you could just say that this is because Ms. Lion is too awesome to be held down by this One More Day mess...

Latest posts

Back