Loose Ends

Lab-Rat

Does anyone think that some loose ends will be tied up from Ult. Spider-Man before Ultimatum? I mean like the Latveria stealing the suit? I know theres more but I can't remember all the loose ends, but there are a couple, when reading Ult. Spider-Man nearer the end I felt as though Spider-Man could of gone on for a few more years the way it was going but because of Ultimatum they had to drop everything and then destroy Manhattan. And now we have Ult. Comics Spider-Man, does anyone think that some of the stories will be continued? Finished? Or revisited?

Also if you can think of more story lines then mention it as I sort of want to make a list.

We may still. The Latveria thing will almost certainly be addressed, since Venom is such a big villain (and since it wasn't written all that long ago). Personally, I'm hoping we get to see more of Scorpion.

Lab-Rat said:
Does anyone think that some loose ends will be tied up from Ult. Spider-Man before Ultimatum? I mean like the Latveria stealing the suit? I know theres more but I can't remember all the loose ends, but there are a couple, when reading Ult. Spider-Man nearer the end I felt as though Spider-Man could of gone on for a few more years the way it was going but because of Ultimatum they had to drop everything and then destroy Manhattan. And now we have Ult. Comics Spider-Man, does anyone think that some of the stories will be continued? Finished? Or revisited?

Also if you can think of more story lines then mention it as I sort of want to make a list.

Who is smarter dr doom or spiderman?

Sent from my iPod touch using ComicBoard

Latest posts

Back