Lost boys 2 : The Tribe

This will be ****ing horrible. Period. Anyone thinking that a direct-to-DVD-sequel-20 years later will be good in any way shape or form should get off the internet.

Like now.

This is infallible truth. There is no arguing with it.

Last edited:
This will be ****ing horrible. Period. Anyone thinking that a direct-to-DVD-sequel-20 years later will be good in any way shape or form should get off the internet.

Like now.

We're getting rid of Mole? :D

Like now.

Doom speaks only the truth

And on top of all that.....Lost Boys is just plain awesome. There is no reason to sully it's legacy with a too-late sequel.

Sigh.....now if only I can find "Prayer of the Rollerboys" on DVD.

One question.

WHY?

The Lost Boys was a good, self-contained popcorn film. I saw it in the theater back when a ticket was still under $5 and I probably had a tub of popcorn in my lap that cost under $3. Ahhh... those were the days.

Get this straight-to-DVD crap outta here. FIRED!

If that is true I will cry. I swear to go I will cry.

Why not? Corey Haim did when he found out he wasn't in the sequel.

Seriously, The Two Coreys is a great show! Way better than any of their movies (including Lost Boys).

Like Dirty dancing 2 had that not had Dirty dancing 2 (even though I think it was based loosely on a true story) It would of been called a "dirty dancing rip off" and suffered because of it.

Wait, you saw Dirty Dancing 2?...Ok.

Last edited:
I've never seen it. You can't say the same.

BAM!

Actually I can say that , I just heard about it and assumed others had too , in fact despite no one watching it on another site I go on , that has become the icon of name only sequels.

BOOYACKASHA!

Do you ever expect him to understand anything?

True I give him too much credit at times , But I thought I would explain for others who came here , read and thought "LOLZ u messed up ur reference" I can say "WRONG *****ES!"

I understand everything and anything. 'Thought' is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value. Concordedly, hkhjknjknkn.

Latest posts

Back