Lost *spoilers*

DIrishB said:
Ice beat me to the punch on the "pieces" joke. oh well...

"What's wrong?"

"There's a piece of Arzt on your shoulder."

Yeah, he was one of the 48 survivors, too. He brought up the fact that the group of people are dividing into cliques and that other people are doing stuff, too. I'm sure we'll know what he's talking about soon.

Also, Walt's kidnapping wasn't expected... I'm guessing this was the "Who shot JR moment" because opening the hatch sure wasn't. Although I'm more concerned if Jin, Sawyer, and Michael are going to survive long enough to get back to the island (Probably not Sawyer... He got shot :() but the whole deal with Walt will be interesting. I kept on thinking that these "others" have an odd obsession with boys, though. Perhaps it was because of the powers, but why take Alex and Erin, the two babies (French woman's and Claire's respectively)? These questions need to be answered!

Also, the Hatch. I thought it was cool how, the entire time, the show was built off of the suspense of the dynamite until the bitter end where Hurley attempted to foil the fuse. The Hatch will likely be explored more as will the Dark Territory next season... I'd like to see more of those slaves and why they are there too.

There are a lot more questions now that you think of it and I can't wait to see what's going on next season. Here's hoping for Sawyer's safe trip back to the island.

So has season 2 started in america, last nite in New Zealand we had the epsisode where boone and locke found the plane with the drugs, and the plane fell down and boone was hurt.

Yeah and it was a pretty good episode. Locke's one of my fav. characters. I think we've only got a few more episodes left.

Shihad said:
So has season 2 started in america, last nite in New Zealand we had the epsisode where boone and locke found the plane with the drugs, and the plane fell down and boone was hurt.
Season 1 just finished in America. 2 wont start 'til around September!

The second season will be great... I heard that the hatch and what is inside will very much be an epiphany for some characters and will be a lasting problem for the rest of the season! Can't wait...

Yeap. One of the kids (Victor Mancha) cell phone, his voice message reads:

"Hey, this is Victor Mancha. If it's Wednesday night, call back when Lost is over. Hasta."

He even got the day it's on, too. :D

That's pretty cool that he's including modern allusions in his work. That will mean that Lost will be forever immortalized in the comic universe. :)

I liked Lost, in the beginning, but now I think they are going down a dark pathway.

First off, the island being something magical.

I'm really not okay with that for some reason. But to me, it seems, well, cheap. People use magic as a way to explain something they don't want to work out themselves.

I'm also not okay with Dr. Atrz dying. I liked him. But then again, they couldn't decide on a salary for him, so they killed him off.

Then the Beast, or should I say Steamboat Willie. So far I'm thinking COP-OUT. A machine. It's a stupid machine. Horrible idea, I'd love to see the explanantion for this one. I bet it has something to do with magic.

The others were suffienctly creepy enough, a talkative old man, one hell of an ugly woman, and two identical twins.

Yeah, they freaked me out.

The three people on the raft are going to wash back up on the island, but most likely they'll either meet the tail part of the plane, or the others again.

So, in short, I'll have to wait and see how the second season goes before I'll decide whether or not I'll drop it. But if Walt has powers, I'm going to cry.

They revealed Walt having powers way early on, which is likely the reason why they went after him. As far as the beast being a machine, I dont recall them saying that. They called it a security system, but I dont think that means it is a machine. A doberman that is well trained can be a security system just as easily.

Trust me, the monster is a machine. The screeching is grinding gears; the smoke is exhaust; the thing pulling Locke was a chain. I just don't know why Houdey thinks this is such a bad idea. I predicted this before I saw the season finale. The machine idea just makes sense. If it turned out to be some wierd monster, everyone would say "oh, that thing looks so stupid!" And if it turned out to be a dinosaur or a giant animal, everyone would say "oh a dinosaur, how original! This is lame!" If its a machine, a lot of people will be surprised by it, and plus they'll know it just makes sense.

And I have no idea what you mean about "magic". I really don't see anything having to do with magic going on right now. In fact, if the monster is a machine, that would be pretty "un-magical".

Latest posts

Back