Luke Cage (Netflix, 2016)

True... but we both know the talent and quality level of the Marvel Netflix shows are waaaaay beyond those of the CW shows. So ideally they should be looking at actors capable of both extensive martial arts training and with the ability to actually, well, act.

Greg Cipes.

Mike Colter Reveals Where And When Marvel's Luke Cage Will Take Place

"I can tell you what they've allowed me to, which is basically, Luke Cage will take place a few months after Jessica Jones," Colter said. "So in real time, if you watch Jessica Jones, you'll find [at the end] Luke Cage uptown in Harlem, working, trying to make ends meet. Luke Cage really hasn't figured out what he's doing. He's tending bar, he's bouncing around. And for good reason, he's a fugitive, he has some skeletons in his closet.

Mike Colter Reveals Where And When Marvel's Luke Cage Will Take Place

"I can tell you what they've allowed me to, which is basically, Luke Cage will take place a few months after Jessica Jones," Colter said. "So in real time, if you watch Jessica Jones, you'll find [at the end] Luke Cage uptown in Harlem, working, trying to make ends meet. Luke Cage really hasn't figured out what he's doing. He's tending bar, he's bouncing around. And for good reason, he's a fugitive, he has some skeletons in his closet.

Few months... so depending on Jessica Jones setting (we'll see if there are any actual timeline markers in the show, or if we have to go only on weather/background, etc).

Luke Cage Casts Sonia Braga As Soledad Temple

FB-temple-9fb03.jpg

Latest posts

Back