Make a wish and have it corrupted - Marvel

Quiet you!

I wish X-Men was just one title.

Granted but it would be cancelled because fans would complain about no character developement. As a bonus, it would be called Wolverine and the X-men.

I wish Millar and Hitch stayed on ultimates for another year with monthly shipping dates that wouldn't get cancelled.

Granted but it would be cancelled because fans would complain about no character developement. As a bonus, it would be called Wolverine and the X-men.

I wish Millar and Hitch stayed on ultimates for another year with monthly shipping dates that wouldn't get cancelled.

Granted, but because he's being forced to follow an actual schedule, Brian Hitch has a nervous breakdown and just draws stick figures.

I wish Joe Quesada would make a good decision. I don't even care about what.

Last edited:
Granted, but because he's being forced to follow an actual schedule, Brian Hitch has a nervous breakdown and just draws stick figures.

I wish Joe Quesada would make a good decision. I don't even care about what.

Granted but for every good decision there's a bad one.

I wish Iron Man was a drunk again.

Granted but for every good decision there's a bad one.

I wish Iron Man was a drunk again.

Granted, but it turns out that he only drinks alcohol because of his genetic, monkey-bite educed super healing powers and sensitive skin or something and the alcohol helps him with...something.

I wish Orson Scott Card was banned from comics.

Granted, but it turns out that he only drinks alcohol because of his genetic, monkey-bite educed super healing powers and sensitive skin or something and the alcohol helps him with...something.

I wish Orson Scott Card was banned from comics.
Granted, but M. Night Shama-whatever takes his place and turns Iron-Man into an alien that melts when water touches him.

I wish that Gambit would die. Forever.

Granted, but M. Night Shama-whatever takes his place and turns Iron-Man into an alien that melts when water touches him.

I wish that Gambit would die. Forever.

Granted. But he's cloned.

I wish X-men: Disassembled didn't exist.

Granted, but it's replaced by X-Men: One More Day.

I still wish that Ant-man wasn't cancelled.
Granted. It is now uncancelled, but Ron Zimmerman now writes it and it is called "Ant-Man and Jay Leno".

I wish The Punisher met Archie again.

Granted but now they are gay lovers

I wish they never killed off Cap

Granted, but they have him pilot the Iron Man armor (like in that horrendous image a few months back).

I wish that Frank Miller still had the ability to write awesome stories.

Granted, but they have him pilot the Iron Man armor (like in that horrendous image a few months back).

I wish that Frank Miller still had the ability to write awesome stories.

Granted, but he takes over AS-S from Morrison and turns the character into a depressed wreck whose life is haunted by the screams of those he's not fast enough to save.

I wish Robin was wiped out of continuity.

Granted, but he takes over AS-S from Morrison and turns the character into a depressed wreck whose life is haunted by the screams of those he's not fast enough to save.

Granted, but...

arrgh! You're so wrong about Robin! He's an important part of the Batman mythos!

Granted, but...

arrgh! You're so wrong about Robin! He's an important part of the Batman mythos!

And yet no one can explain why. To me, he'll never be anything other than a relic of a sillier time that foolishly slipped through. If people still wrote about Superman Robots, you could say the same thing.

But if you don't like that wish, corrupt it! During your absense we created the definitive thread on the Robin debate. Take it up there.

Granted, now Batman remained an extremely dark character that the children back in the day could not relate to and his popularity decreased and after the whole Senate Subcommittee on Juvenile Delinquency event DC decides to drop Batman all together to prevent more political crap and thus the movie Batman Begins and the Timmsverse, never happened

Latest posts

Back