March Madness '06: The Ultimate Battle

Bat man — I'm iffy on this one, but I'm pretty sure BW has a secret file on how to beat every DC super hero.
Wolverine — This is actually a fight he can win. Watch him lose.
Superman — he's SUPERMAN
Magneto — do we need TWO supermans in this?

Last Round: 6-2 (75%)
Two rounds: 16-8 (66.6%)
Notes ... Darn fan fav. Wolvie throwin' off the average...

Batman vs. Green Lantern: Batman all the way.

Spider-Man vs. Wolverine: Spider-Man, but only barely.

Superman vs. Hulk: Superman, although I would really love to see the Hulk win this one, Supes has too many powers as well as his intelligence intact (unlike the Hulk) to lose.

Earth 2 Superman vs. Magneto: I don't know why, but I see Mags winning this...

Fightin' Four

Batman vs Wolverine

Superman vs Magneto

Batman (once batman discovers his factor, he will use all he can against wolverine)
Superman (no chance)

Last edited by a moderator:
Batman vs. Wolverine - Wolverine only got this far because of Nurhachi and stupid comic geeks.
Superman vs. Magneto - Magneto could beat Batman, but can he beat the Man of Steel?

Batman
Superman

WORLD'S FINEST,
MOTHER****ER.

Championship Round

Superman09.jpg
VS
Batman07.jpg

Batman has this.

You fools. This isn't Superman vs. Batman. It's not the Man of Steel vs. the Dark Knight.

It's Grant Morrison vs. Frank Miller.

Which do you think writes their character better? Why? Who will be the overall champion?

Superman. I'm sorry, Batman is the **** and all but realisticly speaking Superman could kill him before he knew he was there. Or from thousands of miles away.

And Morrison vrs Miller? Morrison. Miller has done some great stuff (Sin City and Daredevil to name a few ) but Morison just blows him out of the water.

Baxter said:
Superman. I'm sorry, Batman is the **** and all but realisticly speaking Superman could kill him before he knew he was there. Or from thousands of miles away.

And Morrison vrs Miller? Morrison. Miller has done some great stuff (Sin City and Daredevil to name a few ) but Morison just blows him out of the water.

Exactly my reasoning. I think I voted for Batman though... :?

Anyway, I bet Wolverine wins.

Latest posts

Back