Marvel Animated Universe (1990s) - Timelines

Can anyone identify what shows are featured in the Marvel Animation logo? Obviously we have X-Men and What If…? but what specific shows are the Spider-Man, Thing and Silver Surfer shots from?

Can anyone identify what shows are featured in the Marvel Animation logo? Obviously we have X-Men and What If…? but what specific shows are the Spider-Man, Thing and Silver Surfer shots from?
Spider- Man 1967 Animated Series, The Fantastic Four (1978 Animated Series), X-Men the Animated Series, Silver Surfer The Animated Series & What if..., and possibly temporary what if clips to represent marvel zombies & Eyes of Wakanda but those last 2 are just Speculation atm.

does anyone know what the spider-man media is from the Earth-92131 timeline because I've tried googling it and the only thing that comes close is the ps1 spider-man game from 2000 and apparently that has a direct sequel so shouldn't that be on here too? im so confused.

does anyone know what the spider-man media is from the Earth-92131 timeline because I've tried googling it and the only thing that comes close is the ps1 spider-man game from 2000 and apparently that has a direct sequel so shouldn't that be on here too? im so confused.
it's a different game.

This is the Earth-92131 video game:

One thing I will say about X-Men '97.

Despite being great so far, like, really great, I honestly prefer the animation and theme from the original series. What is it with modern cartoons and being allergic to using shadows? It looks less detailed and more simplistic. The intro is a downgrade as well, some of the characters don't match up with the music as well as they did before. Don't mess with perfection basically. If it ain't broke, why did they try to fix it?

Don't take this as me hating on the show, please. I'm not, I just prefer the original animation and intro. The storyline is different.

I mean, listen to this version. Listen to how the characters match up with the music. It honestly just craps all over what they actually did with it.

Then, this?

One thing I will say about X-Men '97.

Despite being great so far, like, really great, I honestly prefer the animation and theme from the original series. What is it with modern cartoons and being allergic to using shadows? It looks less detailed and more simplistic. The intro is a downgrade as well, some of the characters don't match up with the music as well as they did before. Don't mess with perfection basically. If it ain't broke, why did they try to fix it?

Don't take this as me hating on the show, please. I'm not, I just prefer the original animation and intro. The storyline is different.

I mean, listen to this version. Listen to how the characters match up with the music. It honestly just craps all over what they actually did with it.

Then, this?

i agree.

Latest posts

Back