Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (continued)

TalonCard

Given that even the shows more directly connected to the MCU never incorporated any elements of the Snap, if Helstrom does I would be shocked and amazed.

Rman

Keep in mind the Marvel logo was only removed after the show was finished shooting. Anything they did to connect it to the wider MCU should still be there.
I still doubt that Helstrom ends up being the one Marvel Television show that references the snap. The fact that they removed the Marvel logo makes it look like it could be seen as standalone.

Slyonic

Maybe soon to tell but Ghost Rider might be indeed connected to the show storyline. Or who knows http://instagr.am/p/CFgKEYbg3Xg/

The show gets a bad rep because it's the last of MCU TV and removal of the logo, but honestly I'm pretty excited for it. Especially since it was supposed to tie-in to Ghost Rider.

Also, this video should be added to the timeline, I think. It seems there will be more parts to come.

A13G10

Remind me of what he said?
He said Earth was the territory of a war that has been going on forever. Never said war between who but this, the allusion to several Ghost Rider in the book AoS4: Declassified and the tweet made me confident we will see that question answered here.

Last edited:

Rman

What Slyonic said is kind of corroborated by Helstrom's Official Twitter account:
Seems like an IT"S ALL CONNECTED type of tweet. I guess we'll see. At most the only connections I would expect are to other Marvel Television productions like a reference to the Darkhold. I wouldn't get my hopes up expecting the show to be set in a post-snap world.

A13G10

I was not talking about the Snap xD just saying that apparently there will be MCU easter eggs.

Lucid_Dreamer

Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I've been visiting this website for a bit over a year as I've been watching my way through the complete MCU using the order you have created. Last night I finished Agents of SHIELD season 7 which means I am now pretty much caught up on the MCU and ready to see Helstrom (of all things) when it comes out. I wanted to say thank you for your hard work!

Hungangen

Amazing Spiderman 2. Jaimie Foxx's Electro to appear in MCU's Spiderman 3.
Multiverse?
Doctor Strange 2. - Tobey/Spiderman
Spiderman 3. - Andrew/Spiderman?
He would rather be Punisher, Daredevil and Fisk in Spider-Man 3...

CaptainFrance

Amazing Spiderman 2. Jaimie Foxx's Electro to appear in MCU's Spiderman 3.
Multiverse?
Doctor Strange 2. - Tobey/Spiderman
Spiderman 3. - Andrew/Spiderman?
He would rather be Punisher, Daredevil and Fisk in Spider-Man 3...
We are not sure that Jaimie Foxx will play the same Electro.
It could be like JJJ Jameson: same actor, but different version/universe.

Pro Bot

We are not sure that Jaimie Foxx will play the same Electro.
It could be like JJJ Jameson: same actor, but different version/universe.
It's an odd choice, however, and a whole lot of moving pieces are in place. Could be, could not be.

Slyonic

It's an odd choice, however, and a whole lot of moving pieces are in place. Could be, could not be.

It's funny that everything Spidey related is so vague that we have no choice to wait till the movies drop. Whether that's Morbius possibly being MCU or Foxx playing his ASM Electro, we have no idea till we see the movies.

CaptainFrance

I just rewatched the final battle of Electro and he died at the end (his energy is sucked by the power plant, then he explodes), so he can't be the same version in the MCU.

Latest posts