Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

So no one on Earth is gonna acknowledge the big honking chunk of Tiamut sticking out of some far away island? That thing is at the least the size of Honolulu.
Old topic I know but
this size comparison seem about right? lol F1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.jpg

Hawkeye just dropped.

The opening scene flashback to 2012 is set during the Invasion of New York. At least the part after the dad talks with Kate is where the Chitauri appear on Earth.

Besides that, most of Episode 1 takes place during one night. The second episode picks up afterwords and follows into the next day. In that 2nd day, Clint's wife says it's 5 days until Christmas.
So "December 19-20th 2024" for the present day events.

Last edited:
1. The blackmarket auction takes place in a hotel owned by Wilson Fisk (season 3 heavy connection).
2. "almost completely annihilated the status and power of the head of organized crime." Pretty sure they talk about Kingpin.
3. Jones last name on the building with apartments similar to Jessica Jones'. I know it's stretchy but still :p

They really tease Wilson Fisk very much :D.

1. The blackmarket auction takes place in a hotel owned by Wilson Fisk (season 3 heavy connection).
2. "almost completely annihilated the status and power of the head of organized crime." Pretty sure they talk about Kingpin.
3. Jones last name on the building with apartments similar to Jessica Jones'. I know it's stretchy but still :p

They really tease Wilson Fisk very much :D.
Unlikely af but hoping we get a mention of Fisk's nephew Richard Cotton, the punk rich kid in New Orleans from Cloak and Dagger.

Just so we acknowledge the whole Fisk family tree.

Last edited:
Hey, could someone run down the reasoning for Black Widow's placement in the timeline, specifically why it takes place before Black Panther? I'd appreciate it

I don't see the point in making Falcon and Winter Soldier's time placement "April-May". That's essentially what the "????" is for, in the space between the months it predates/follows if there's no true idea WHICH month it is.

Hey, could someone run down the reasoning for Black Widow's placement in the timeline, specifically why it takes place before Black Panther? I'd appreciate it
Natasha escaping from Ross seems to be shortly after she disappeared in Civil War.

I don't see the point in making Falcon and Winter Soldier's time placement "April-May". That's essentially what the "????" is for, in the space between the months it predates/follows if there's no true idea WHICH month it is.
I did it because it's set 6 months after Endgame, but there are time skips and a montage, which would place its ending in May, but the show doesn't give any precise dates apart besides "6 months". We just know it likely begins sometime in April and ends sometime in May.

Latest posts

Back