Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (continued)

Dallas Kinard

So I still believe that Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is set somewhere between Mid February and Early April 2025 due to spring weather and there is a street sign that literally says “Spring Street” when strange fights Gargantos (not proof of anything but just seems very convenient)

And unless we have anything contracting Moon Knights Placement in the future I’m still positive that it occurs in May-June 2025
Is it possible there is a small time jump to December by the post-credits scenes of MOM?

jhed13

How do you all go about things like time travel/ alt dimensions when editing your videos together?
I've been editing things together so that the protagonist of the scene's POV is always continuous. I've tried putting time travel scenes where they belong in the timeline but watching it, narratively makes it a complete mess and almost unwatchable.

Does anyone have any timeline worked out like that where narratively, things make more sense?

RocketRacoon

Just rewatched MoM. Due to the leaves on the trees having still not completely fallen off, we can assume that this is early-mid November. That means that the main events of NWH must come a week or two before MoM.

Arrowhead

So recently I learned that America Chavez was intended to appear in No Way Home based on some concept art. She was the one that was going to open the portals to the other Spider-Men, not Ned but then Covid messed with the release order and she was removed and it was quickly changed to Ned opening the portals. However this could explain the Fall-ish appearance for Multiverse of Madness as it was originally intended to take place before No Way Home.

Also on Moon Knight since there's little evidence pointing to 2024 or 2025 I'm going with 2024 as there is slightly more evidence to that placement until something more clear is released. For Multiverse of Madness I'm going with early 2025 as a leaker who leaked a near exact plot breakdown of the film before No Way Home even released states that the film picks up around 2 months after No Way Home and they definitely seemed to have some knowledge on the inside. I understand that Leakers aren't the greatest source of information but again until something more concrete than the Disney+ timeline (which I refuse to even reference at this point) or the "most recently Spider-Man" line and the seemingly fall setting which could've been bungled due to Covid. I gotta go with mid 2024 for Moon Knight between FatWS and FFH and early 2025 for Multiverse of Madness between Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel

Last edited:

Latest posts