Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

While it's better as between September and November 2024, Betty becoming an intern has to be between July and September now, the interviews are now just extended & shown to have been filmed on the first day of school. Betty working for Midtown News and the Bugle at the same time isn't too bad I guess. As for the Spider-Menace Strikes Again, I agree for now that the TMFSV version is canon but I'm not removing it, hopefully there's a re-release for the Blu ray around the 1 year anniversary that includes the TMFSV scenes. Here's my suggestion:

July
The Daily Bugle - Mysterio's Final Moments
Far From Home (1:53:47 - 1:55:33)
The Daily Bugle - Spider-Man Unmasked (TDB upload deleted, Sony's still up)
Far From Home (1:57:45 - 1:59:23)
No Way Home (00:00 - 09:48)
The Daily Bugle - Spider-Man Is A Menace!
The Daily Bugle - Coney Island reopened (Beck's reveal was last week)

????
The Daily Bugle TikToks #1-3

September
No Way Home (09:49 - 14:08)
Coach Wilson, Flash, Ned and Peter interviews in the TikToks
No Way Home (14:09 - 15:32)
The Daily Bugle - Spider Sycophant (it's deleted, but Cinerama reposted)

????
Rest of the TikToks
No Way Home rejection letters #1 & 2

November
The Daily Bugle - Tower Bridge Bill Blues (the article states it's after Election Day, it's not July)
The Daily Bugle - Web of Lies! (Deleted, Cinerama repost)
No Way Home up to Peter calling for MJ and Ned's help
The Daily Bugle - Sticky Street Job (the car image is from the bridge battle, it should fit in nicely here)

The Daily Bugle - Spider-Menace Tip Line (I personally put it between the sunset scene and the Electro fight but the current place is fine)

The Daily Bugle TikTok #4

Last edited:
At the current moment, I cannot consider Spider-Man: No Way Home: The More Fun Stuff Version as being any more canon than Spider-Man: Far From Home: Extended Cut. I'm unsure it will be released properly due to the fact that it didn't happen with the previous film, and no, that short film tie-in does not count as the Extended Cut.

If It does release, of course it should be considered canon. Limited theatrical releases though? No thank you. What are you gonna do in 5-10 years, heh. You can't watch that.

Last edited:
Hmm, I never really paid any attention to any of that, nor even noticed the actual moon in the show, like, at all.
I read somewhere that Gargantos' eye in DS2 is actually a cast of Olsen's so they could match it to Wanda in the movie. Sometimes Marvel focuses in on details that have reasoning, yet no one will notice...

What were the main reasons for putting Love and Thunder in 2024 instead of 2025?
I think a lot of it has to do with Moon Knight's missing Gods. Given we're told Gorr's predecessor is also said to have used the necrosword to kill gods, I don't really see any reason why their placements need to be tied together. Since there's nothing in either confirming they're happening close together. I also think Groot's age and the "8 Years" comment (wanting the breakup to be as close to Age of Ultron as possible also have something to do with it).

I'm personally still going with 2025, but understand why others may disagree.

Not having read the comics I find myself very confused. Do you think He Who Remains of "Kang" took the place of that of the comics after his death? Can the citadel be considered the same as in the comics?

Not having read the comics I find myself very confused. Do you think He Who Remains of "Kang" took the place of that of the comics after his death? Can the citadel be considered the same as in the comics?
I know there are references to the 1998-1999 comic storyline "Avengers Forever" in Loki.
How that storyline ended essentially paves the way for that version of Nathaniel Richards creating Earth-199999 and branching if off from the main multiverse IMO. He essentially kills the original Time Keepers and He Who Remains in that.

At the current moment, I cannot consider Spider-Man: No Way Home: The More Fun Stuff Version as being any more canon than Spider-Man: Far From Home: Extended Cut. I'm unsure it will be released properly due to the fact that it didn't happen with the previous film, and no, that short film tie-in does not count as the Extended Cut.

If It does release, of course it should be considered canon. Limited theatrical releases though? No thank you. What are you gonna do in 5-10 years, heh. You can't watch that.
This is actually the first I've heard of an extended cut of FFH. I just read about it. So the "To do list" is on the Blu Ray. If someone was to try to recreate this cut, is the scene on the timeline at the exact same point it is in the extended cut? What about the extended Mysterio/ Fury part? Is that on the Blu Ray? Do we know exactly how it would slot in?

I think a lot of it has to do with Moon Knight's missing Gods. Given we're told Gorr's predecessor is also said to have used the necrosword to kill gods, I don't really see any reason why their placements need to be tied together. Since there's nothing in either confirming they're happening close together. I also think Groot's age and the "8 Years" comment (wanting the breakup to be as close to Age of Ultron as possible also have something to do with it).

I'm personally still going with 2025, but understand why others may disagree.
I agree. 2025 makes more sense to me personally.

I agree. 2025 makes more sense to me personally.
Same but tbh I was so sure of early May 2025 for all of it but now I'm starting to question whether it's May/October 2024 or October 2025 because of the 6 month line from Jane about her Cancer being discovered but at this point I'm 100% convinced that Moon Knight was supposed to be Spring 2024 but I think it was changed to Late April/Early May 2025 due to Covid and scheduling issues with the rest of phase 4 because of it

Btw what do we all think about this bombshell that dropped today:

My first thought (Besides the initial reaction that everyone had when they first found out) is are they bringing in the Fox X-Men Universe into the Official Multiverse canon just like the sonyverse in No Way Home or will we get a variant like in Dr Strange MoM and those movies are still regarded as their own separate Universe.

With some subtle deadpool 2 references in the video (like the suit from when wade is dying at the Orphanage) I think they are going with the first option or at least a mixture of both (Making Everything up to Deadpool 2 canon, but introducing a MCU variant Wolverine who looks similar to the fox universe one) (there was that one she hulk Easter egg about wolverine not too long ago so who knows)

Same but tbh I was so sure of early May 2025 for all of it but now I'm starting to question whether it's May/October 2024 or October 2025 because of the 6 month line from Jane about her Cancer being discovered but at this point I'm 100% convinced that Moon Knight was supposed to be Spring 2024 but I think it was changed to Late April/Early May 2025 due to Covid and scheduling issues with the rest of phase 4 because of it
I'm personally going with May 2025. In Late April Jane receives treatment and decides to go to New Asgard. She arrives in Early May. A few weeks later Gorr attacks New Asgard, they go to Eternity, and Jane dies. We then cut to October 2025, where Korg is telling the story, there's a statue made of Jane, and Thor and Love help battle on a random planet.

I also have Moon Knight in Late April/Early May 2025. So, in a way I still have them connected.

Btw what do we all think about this bombshell that dropped today:

My first thought (Besides the initial reaction that everyone had when they first found out) is are they bringing in the Fox X-Men Universe into the Official Multiverse canon just like the sonyverse in No Way Home or will we get a variant like in Dr Strange MoM and those movies are still regarded as their own separate Universe.

With some subtle deadpool 2 references in the video (like the suit from when wade is dying at the Orphanage) I think they are going with the first option or at least a mixture of both (Making Everything up to Deadpool 2 canon, but introducing a MCU variant Wolverine who looks similar to the fox universe one) (there was that one she hulk Easter egg about wolverine not too long ago so who knows)

It'd be awesome if Marvel Studios introduced their Wolverine in the movie and had Hugh sort of pass the torch. Would also be a good way to have the audience accept a new version of the character (still pulling for Taron Egerton).

I'm personally going with May 2025. In Late April Jane receives treatment and decides to go to New Asgard. She arrives in Early May. A few weeks later Gorr attacks New Asgard, they go to Eternity, and Jane dies. We then cut to October 2025, where Korg is telling the story, there's a statue made of Jane, and Thor and Love help battle on a random planet.

I also have Moon Knight in Late April/Early May 2025. So, in a way I still have them connected.
Can you give us a time code breakdown of your explanation of Thor? I'm going to go with that because it sounds reasonable to me.

Can you give us a time code breakdown of your explanation of Thor? I'm going to go with that because it sounds reasonable to me.
It's pretty much the same as what's on here, just 2025 instead of 2024. Although, Jane's arrival would be the 2nd to match her Friday ticket for the Asgardian Play (rather than the 3rd which you would use for a 2024 placement) And the ???? portion being October, which I mainly did to match Disney +. Not saying it's 100% accurate, I just think it could work given it's a vague time jump.

Anyone else think October is the month Thor 4 ends in? Is it at least a few months after May?
Hard to say but my argument was summer 2025, for the thor and love epilogue because of the summer aesthetic (short sleeved clothes, landing on a beach planet,etc.) but before she-hulk starts so i was thinking anywhere from late may to mid june 2025? Not sure about the korg narration part though.

Latest posts

Back