Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

i believe janet mentioned the void when referencing other areas of the quantum realm, i would need to see the scene again for further context but this could be alluding to how vast the quantum realm really is; is it possible that all areas of the mcu outside of space and time thus far (the nexus of all realities in what if, the tva/void/citadel in loki, the gap junction in dr strange) are all connected through the quantum realm? i'm hoping we get more explanation of what and how the tva functions in relation to the quantum realm in loki 2

i believe janet mentioned the void when referencing other areas of the quantum realm, i would need to see the scene again for further context but this could be alluding to how vast the quantum realm really is; is it possible that all areas of the mcu outside of space and time thus far (the nexus of all realities in what if, the tva/void/citadel in loki, the gap junction in dr strange) are all connected through the quantum realm? i'm hoping we get more explanation of what and how the tva functions in relation to the quantum realm in loki 2
She totally does mention the Void along with Sub-Atomica as areas of the Quantum Realm. I kinda skipped past it but that could totally be a reference to the location from Loki, it does make sense seeing as how truly vast the Quantum Realm is. It's just a theory right now but I'd say a pretty damn good one

She totally does mention the Void along with Sub-Atomica as areas of the Quantum Realm. I kinda skipped past it but that could totally be a reference to the location from Loki, it does make sense seeing as how truly vast the Quantum Realm is. It's just a theory right now but I'd say a pretty damn good one
If this gets confirmed later, perhaps any timestamps set in dimensions outside of time (Quantum Realm, Dark Dimension, etc) need their own category along with the TVA scenes? (a la "Outside of Time")?

Last edited:
With the Quantum Realm itself being confirmed to be outside of space and time, the TVA being set there makes perfect sense. By the way, I loved how the movie
features visuals of the timeline that match Loki. One of the things that disappointed me a little with Multiverse of Madness was how little connection we saw between it and Loki when it came to the multiverse. This surprised me given Michael Waldron is a writer on both.

So, just to sum this up:

Astral (or "Higher") Plane: "Heaven", Duat, Valhalla, Noor(?), K'un L'un(?) and Ta Lo(?)
Quantum Realm: The Void, Time Variance Authority and miscellaneous briefly shown dimensions from the 1st Doctor Strange film
Mortal Plane: Earth and the physical universe/multiverse
Gap Junction: The Nexus of All-Realities, "Limbo" and everything in-between universes; tangentially connected to Quantum Realm and maybe The Citadel at the End of Time?
Dark Dimension: "Hell", Loa, Fear(?), Darkforce and Shadow Realm(?)

Any pocket dimensions like Savage Land potentially too, I guess.

Last edited:
how long relative to janet getting rescued do we think kang arrived in the quantum realm? she didn't look too much younger but i would think around 2010 or later to give kang enough time to build his empire

how long relative to janet getting rescued do we think kang arrived in the quantum realm? she didn't look too much younger but i would think around 2010 or later to give kang enough time to build his empire
Since Darren arrived in October 2015 and Kang already had his minions at that point, I'm saying anything just under a decade before she is saved in Antman and the wasp in 2018 (to make Janet's quote about fighting him for "years" (not decades) work better (so anywhere from 2009 to 2012) which works as that's a nexus point for the creation of the multiverse via the variant Loki (nothing concrete to go on apart from guess work but yeah 2008-2012)

Also gives Kang enough time (a few years) to build his army and city by the time Darren arrives in 2015

I'm trying to decide what would be better to do for my personal timeline when it comes to She-Hulk and Quantumania. I used the times the days of the week were referenced to help narrow She-Hulk down some more, and currently have Episode 5 ending on July 24th, the same day Scott, Hope, Hank, Janet, and Cassie enter the Quantum Realm. I don't know if I want to place Quantumania between episodes 5 and 6 of She-Hulk. Or just place it before or after the entire season. A part of me does like following the book tour tease in Wakanda Forever with the movie featuring said book tour. I might just wait and see what Disney + does. Either way, it's nice that we're starting to get hard dates (even if Wakanda Forever's came from a deleted scene).

I'm trying to decide what would be better to do for my personal timeline when it comes to She-Hulk and Quantumania. I used the times the days of the week were referenced to help narrow She-Hulk down some more, and currently have Episode 5 ending on July 24th, the same day Scott, Hope, Hank, Janet, and Cassie enter the Quantum Realm. I don't know if I want to place Quantumania between episodes 5 and 6 of She-Hulk. Or just place it before or after the entire season. A part of me does like following the book tour tease in Wakanda Forever with the movie featuring said book tour. I might just wait and see what Disney + does. Either way, it's nice that we're starting to get hard dates (even if Wakanda Forever's came from a deleted scene).
Idk about your personal placement, but as for watching it generally I watch the series around when the final act or finale happens when watching chronologically, so for myself I'm going Wakanda Forever, Quantumania, She-Hulk

Idk about your personal placement, but as for watching it generally I watch the series around when the final act or finale happens when watching chronologically, so for myself I'm going Wakanda Forever, Quantumania, She-Hulk
When I rewatch everything, I tend to go chronological. So, my timeline pretty much acts as a viewing order too. I think I'll go with your order. With AoS I would of course break movies in between tie-in episodes, but since She-Hulk and Quantumania don't reference each other, I think it'd be cleaner to not break it up.

I'm starting to second guess the July 24th Placement now because June makes more sense with the pride displays, but looking at the banner it Definitely is a month starting with J and only has a few letters in it so June/July works perfectly and a number but without a clearer view I'm not certain of it being 24th

So for now I'm using the concrete evidence who is June or July 2025

Could you please send me your dates for She Hulk plz trying to place NWH post credits scene and She hulk ep 1 but idk which happens first and the MCU Wiki screwed up their placement by adding a 6 month gap in between the wedding episode so yeah

Btw I just saw that Geekcritique is validating the 24th of July date for Quantumania so as long as it isn't just one source's evidence then I will revoke my earlier statement (July 24/25th it is for Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Main Events)

I'm starting to second guess the July 24th Placement now because June makes more sense with the pride displays, but looking at the banner it Definitely is a month starting with J and only has a few letters in it so June/July works perfectly and a number but without a clearer view I'm not certain of it being 24th

Maybe Scott didn't complete his book tour?

Given San Francisco is a very LGBTQ-friendly city, I think Pride flags in a display still work with a July placement.
Could you please send me your dates for She Hulk plz trying to place NWH post credits scene and She hulk ep 1 but idk which happens first and the MCU Wiki screwed up their placement by adding a 6 month gap in between the wedding episode so yeah
Are you talking about the extended cut NWH scene at the end of the school year?

With She-Hulk, for the most part, I stick with the days of the week used by the wiki. Matching with when the show tells us a specific day of the week. I ignore their time jump though as to me it's clear that there hasn't been that significant of a jump between episodes 5-6.

1. Episode 1- June 16th, 2025 (March 15th-22nd, 2025 for the flashbacks with Bruce).
  2. Episode 2- June 16th, 2025, June 18th, 2025, June 23rd, 2025, June 28th, 2025, June 30th, 2025.
  3. Episode 3- July 1st-3rd 2025. The wiki has this over 4 days, with the "twerking" scene being on the 4th day. Given this would be July 4th and the law office shouldn't be open, I just have it as being later on the 3rd.
  4. Episode 4- July 5th-8th 2025, July 11th-16th 2025.
  5. Episode 5- July 17th-24th 2025.
  6. Episode 6- July 25th, 2025, July 30th-31st 2025. Matching with the wedding falling on a Thursday.
  7. Episode 7- August 3rd, 2025, August 5th, 2025, August 7th-10th 2025. Matches the days of the week shown throughout the episode.
  8. Episode 8- August 13th, 2025, August 15th-16th 2025 (July 12th, 2025 flashback for the opening scene with Leapfrog) Matches the Gala at the end of the episode falling on Saturday and the Event Instigator sticky note we see in Episode 9.
  9. Episode 9- August 17th-18th 2025, August 20th-25th 2025, August 27th, 2025.

Last edited:
Given San Francisco is a very LGBTQ-friendly city, I think Pride flags in a display still work with a July placement.

Are you talking about the extended cut NWH scene at the end of the school year?

With She-Hulk, for the most part, I stick with the days of the week used by the wiki. Matching with when the show tells us a specific day of the week. I ignore their time jump though as to me it's clear that there hasn't been that significant of a jump between episodes 5-6.

1. Episode 1- June 16th, 2025 (March 15th-22nd, 2025 for the flashbacks with Bruce).
  2. Episode 2- June 16th, 2025, June 18th, 2025, June 23rd, 2025, June 28th, 2025, June 30th, 2025.
  3. Episode 3- July 1st-3rd 2025. The wiki has this over 4 days, with the "twerking" scene being on the 4th day. Given this would be July 4th and the law office shouldn't be open, I just have it as being later on the 3rd.
  4. Episode 4- July 5th-8th 2025, July 11th-16th 2025.
  5. Episode 5- July 17th-24th 2025.
  6. Episode 6- July 25th, 2025, July 30th-31st 2025. Matching with the wedding falling on a Thursday.
  7. Episode 7- August 3rd, 2025, August 5th, 2025, August 7th-10th 2025. Matches the days of the week shown throughout the episode.
  8. Episode 8- August 13th, 2025, August 15th-16th 2025 (July 12th, 2025 flashback for the opening scene with Leapfrog) Matches the Gala at the end of the episode falling on Saturday and the Event Instigator sticky note we see in Episode 9.
  9. Episode 9- August 17th-18th 2025, August 20th-25th 2025, August 27th, 2025.
Thanks and yes NWH Grad scene on 26th June 2025

Latest posts

Back