Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Mind being more specific? I'm looking at the Spoiler sub and I'm not seeing anything. Not asking for a link, just a general idea of where to look.
I got it off a friend from there sorry. And like I said can't confirm it's the thing

I got it off a friend from there sorry. And like I said can't confirm it's the thing
Not sure if it's active, but I messaged what seemed to be your Reddit account. If you don't want to share on there, don't feel you have to. Just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Not sure if it's active, but I messaged what seemed to be your Reddit account. If you don't want to share on there, don't feel you have to. Just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
What's your Reddit name, I'll message you. Same goes with Selfishmisery if you're still interested in sharing privately

What's your Reddit name, I'll message you. Same goes with Selfishmisery if you're still interested in sharing privately
fuzzyfoot88, if you wouldn't mind. If you do, thank you in advance.

Also, yeah the PM not working on here has been that way for several months. I always assumed it was my account and I didn't bother inquiring further, but I guess it's more than just me.

My name on Reddit is ThrowAwayMan5208. If anyone else would like to see just reach out to me

something to consider about the ending of the film, when scott and hope are hugginh and the portal opens again moments later, it's possible that with the nature of the quantum realm it has been week-months in the outside world while only moments passed for hope and scott, allowing the ending of the film to be placed a bit later, making more sense of cassie's fake birthday being further from her actual birthday in july while also allowing scott to still maintain his popularity with the podcast seen in ms. marvel in september
Here's how I see it, how much time passes in the real world is all that matters.

Forget the time span aspect of the Quantum Realm, this isn't the "other dimension is 5 minutes but the real world is 5 years" logic from you'd see from something like that Spawn movie. The Quantum Realm is perpetual. Time means nothing there so therefore if something from the outside world in 2025 interacts with it, via a portal or something, they end up that same year.

I don't know if this has been discussed years ago, but if you are so concerned with trying to make some sense of the Quantum Realm time passage, how did you resolve Thor Ragnarok thing with Loki falling into Sakar like 40 seconds before Thor and having spent weeks there before Thor arrives but Heimdall, Hella and the rest being in Asgard at least for a day and yet Hulk and Thor not being centuries in Sakar?

I don't know if this has been discussed years ago, but if you are so concerned with trying to make some sense of the Quantum Realm time passage, how did you resolve Thor Ragnarok thing with Loki falling into Sakar like 40 seconds before Thor and having spent weeks there before Thor arrives but Heimdall, Hella and the rest being in Asgard at least for a day and yet Hulk and Thor not being centuries in Sakar?
No offense at all, but I don't understand what you are saying?
It's been a while since I've seen the film so I don't remember Loki or Thor falling through a portal tbh.

It has also been a while since I watched the movie too but they fall into Sakar with the Rainbow Bridge, Loki falls before Thor, but when Thor arrives Loki has been weeks there right?

It has also been a while since I watched the movie too but they fall into Sakar with the Rainbow Bridge, Loki falls before Thor, but when Thor arrives Loki has been weeks there right?
If that logic of "Less than a minute outside Sakar is weeks in Sakar" applies Loki, Thor and Hulk spend like I don't know, one or two days there, so they should have arrived to Asgard moments after they left (or at least the time it takes to them to physically arrive there) but Hella, Heimdall and the rest in Asgard clearly spend some time in Asgard (I don't remember if everything fits in a day, but probably not) but when the others arrives they haven't spent, I don't know, half of a century in Sakar or something like that?

Someone (The Grandmaster, maybe?) says that time works different in Sakar, so I never care too much about that because it was just handwaved as if the writers didn't really care about the logic behind that, but since you all have bring up the topic of the Quantum Realm I tough was the perfect moment to ask that

If that logic of "Less than a minute outside Sakar is weeks in Sakar" applies Loki, Thor and Hulk spend like I don't know, one or two days there, so they should have arrived to Asgard moments after they left (or at least the time it takes to them to physically arrive there) but Hella, Heimdall and the rest in Asgard clearly spend some time in Asgard (I don't remember if everything fits in a day, but probably not) but when the others arrives they haven't spent, I don't know, half of a century in Sakar or something like that?

Someone (The Grandmaster, maybe?) says that time works different in Sakar, so I never care too much about that because it was just handwaved as if the writers didn't really care about the logic behind that, but since you all have bring up the topic of the Quantum Realm I tough was the perfect moment to ask that
If I forgot something to ask should I edit the previous comment or just reply to my own comment?

Yeah that's kinda my feeling on it, I see Loki and Thro arriving at different times to be due to the wormhole more than Sakaar, as for the Grandmaster he's confirmed as the same long lived species as the Collector (Elders of the Universe tho idk what the MCU calls them). Nothing else in the film, as for as I'm aware, really lines up with the whole time works differently thing outside the time travel from being in the wormhole.

This could however factor into Skaar's age tho I believe he ages fast in the comics too

Sidenote, I do love how that is the blanket reason in the MCU...time works differently here. Sakar, The TVA, The Quantum Realm.

Latest posts

Back