Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Phone signal is goofing so I havent watched to see if there are any timeline indicators yet, but new Jessica Jones trailer

Phone signal is goofing so I havent watched to see if there are any timeline indicators yet, but new Jessica Jones trailer

At 0:36 - 0:38, the Account Summary sheet is for the period of April 24 to May 24, the Consumer Credit Report was issued 3/15/2016. and the LeesonBank sheet's statement period is August 24 to September 22.

That's all I was able to catch.

Yep. This was seen in the first trailer.

It also implies that Peter was 14, rather than 15 in Civil War.

That works for me. I know multiple interviews said he was fifteen, but I don't see a conflict if he was just a few months shy.

It also works with the scene where Tony erroneously says Peter is 14 and is corrected. It makes sense that Tony thinks he's 14 and just wasn't aware of his recent birthday.

This review says Jessica Jones S3 picks up a year after season 2:

https://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/jessica-jones/65753/jessica-jones-season-3-spoiler-free-review

The first episode picks up a year after the tragic conclusion to last season's short-lived Jones family reunion, when Trish killed Jessica's mother to put an end to her rage-filled murder spree.

If this season takes place around Halloween, then there are a few options:

A) In Cloak & Dagger season 2, C&D S1 was said to be last year, even though S2 was later that same year. This could be the case for JJ S3.

B) This season takes place in October 2017, meaning JJ S2 could be pushed back to late spring/early summer 2016, which could help with the Daredevil S3 placement.

C) JJ S3 takes place in October 2018, and Infinity War takes place afterwards, in November.

Another option is that the time of year is unmentioned, and the Halloween bags and pumpkin stickers seen on set are there because that's when it was filmed. This could allow flexibility to place JJ S3 in early 2018, before Infinity War.

Last edited:

Someone's making the argument that Inhumans is not canon because it made no references to the MCU (makes up excuses for explicit connections), and because it had no Stan Lee cameo?

Contamination in the water supply is incorrect because it was fish oil.

Scott Buck is lying about his show like Amy Pascal about SUoMC.

God of thunder is a reference to Morse mythology.

The Sokovia Accords "doesn't even register superpowered individuals. It legitimizes and restricts superheroes who act internationally, to prevent further collateral damage."

Seems like a poor excuse to pretend Inhumans doesn't exist.

is there a (kind) way to beat him? or as Cap said, you can't save everyone.

Last edited:

Someone's making the argument that Inhumans is not canon because it made no references to the MCU (makes up excuses for explicit connections), and because it had no Stan Lee cameo?

Contamination in the water supply is incorrect because it was fish oil.

Scott Buck is lying about his show like Amy Pascal about SUoMC.

God of thunder is a reference to Morse mythology.

The Sokovia Accords "doesn't even register superpowered individuals. It legitimizes and restricts superheroes who act internationally, to prevent further collateral damage."

Seems like a poor excuse to pretend Inhumans doesn't exist.

is there a (kind) way to beat him? or as Cap said, you can't save everyone.

He really thinks no Stan Lee cameo = non-canon? By that logic, none of the movies after Endgame will be canon.

He really thinks no Stan Lee cameo = non-canon? By that logic, none of the movies after Endgame will be canon.
Yep. Every show except Inhumans is canon because Inhumans has no Stan Lee cameo? If one show is canon, they all are, because they all reference each other.

I know this is just a Jimmy Kimmel video, a television show at the end of a scene, as if it would suggest that this video is really part of the movie. My heart was big when I saw Matt / Daredevil's mask. I wish there would be a crossover in Spiderman 2, ohh even if Kingpin appeared.

If anyone has the Captain Marvel Blu-Ray: do the chapters have titles, or are they just listed as Chapters 1, 2, 3, etc.?

Captain Marvel Chapter 1: "Dreams Again"
Captain Marvel Chapter 2: "Search and Rescue"
Captain Marvel Chapter 3: "Memory Manipulation"
Captain Marvel Chapter 4: "Planet C-53"
Captain Marvel Chapter 5: "Subway Skrull"
Captain Marvel Chapter 6: "Searching for Answers"
Captain Marvel Chapter 7: "Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S."
Captain Marvel Chapter 8: "Backup Arrives"
Captain Marvel Chapter 9: "Reunited"
Captain Marvel Chapter 10: "Revelation"
Captain Marvel Chapter 11: "You Are Carol Danvers"
Captain Marvel Chapter 12: "Skrull Survivors"