Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (continued)

• Help support The Comic Board :

Turnabout

Add a little Man-Thing and Warewolf by Night, then it's complete. A shame we're getting a Blade movie and not a show.
Who, or what, is a Man-Thing?

Yeah, I'd probably go with Blade or Morbius before Werewolf by Night, but they're both getting movies, so he's the next logical choice. A Darkhold series would be cool, especially as an anthology.

TalonCard

I see that the MCU Exchange is reporting that Patrick Warburton will be returning on AoS as Rick Stoner--i'm super excited about this; I'd hoped they were setting something like this up since season 5.

Pro Bot

Sony ended its deal with Marvel:

Meh, we won't see any Spider-Man/Marvel Studios crossover, but any future Tom Holland Spider-Man film is canon, along with Sony's Universe of Marvel Characters if they should do a crossover. That is unless a clear divergence point is established between the two or they reboot the character.

Even though I'm a little ticked off, I have to say, not knowing what's going to happen is quite exciting!

Edit: the Marvel Cinematic Universe wiki is coming to conclusions to quickly. If they use the established Spider-Man movies as history and they aren't declared non-canon or heavily contradict the Marvel Cinematic Universe, why should they be a different universe?

Last edited:

crafty100

Awful move on the part of Sony, it has to be cannon unless the Multiverse of Madness boots him out. From what I read Disney wanted to split the profits 50/50 but Sony would only give up 5%, I assume that was for Sony made movies.
I was seeing everywhere that should the last one break $1 billion, they would have to make a third with Disney, but they seemed to have gone back on that. I hope they don't run it into the ground with Venom and other character cross overs. It's success was based off the history of what came before, even the plots were so this is a middle finger to Disney as I see it.

Pro Bot

“Much of today’s news about Spider-Man has mischaracterized recent discussions about Kevin Feige’s involvement in the franchise. We are disappointed, but respect Disney’s decision not to have him continue as a lead producer of our next live action Spider-Man film. We hope this might change in the future, but understand that the many new responsibilities that Disney has given him – including all their newly added Marvel properties – do not allow time for him to work on IP they do not own. Kevin is terrific and we are grateful for his help and guidance and appreciate the path he has helped put us on, which we will continue.”