Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

It works if we take into account what Mordo said in Dr. Strange:

Baron Mordo: Temporal manipulations can create branches in time. (=Endgame) Unstable dimensional openings. (=Loki? Seeing as that will supposedly have 2012 Loki tie-in to Multiverse of Madness) Spatial paradoxes! Time loops! (=Dr. Strange) You wanna get stuck reliving the same moment over and over forever or never having existed at all? (=Runaways)

It works if we take into account what Mordo said in Dr. Strange:

Baron Mordo: Temporal manipulations can create branches in time. (=Endgame) Unstable dimensional openings. (=Loki? Seeing as that will supposedly have 2012 Loki tie-in to Multiverse of Madness) Spatial paradoxes! Time loops! (=Dr. Strange) You wanna get stuck reliving the same moment over and over forever or never having existed at all? (=Runaways)
Wow. I forgot that line. Awesome job! I think it all works for me

They could acknowledge the snap without killing anyone from the main cast. If all 6 Avengers could survive the snap, I don't see why the core agents couldn't.
They also weren't informed on the plot of Avengers: Endgame, I recall.

They also weren't informed on the plot of Avengers: Endgame, I recall.
I get that. All I was saying that not doing it because it would confuse audiences is a poor excuse. I get SHIELD had to work with what they could but that doesn't change the fact that it creates an issue when it comes to the timeline.

I get that. All I was saying that not doing it because it would confuse audiences is a poor excuse. I get SHIELD had to work with what they could but that doesn't change the fact that it creates an issue when it comes to the timeline.
On Runaways, they're likely unaware of where they are on the timeline.

On Runaways, they're likely unaware of where they are on the timeline.
That's because Loeb went with the everything is pre-snap mentality for the shows, even if it contradicts previous evidence from the shows themselves. S3 was filmed post Endgame and yet scenes that anyone who's seen the movie know should be post-snap
2022 scenes
are still treated as if the world is fine. I get that Marvel Studios didn't help them out, but like I said that doesn't change that issues have been created because of it.

That's because Loeb went with the everything is pre-snap mentality for the shows, even if it contradicts previous evidence from the shows themselves. S3 has filmed post Endgame and yet scenes that anyone who's seen the movie know should be post-snap
2022 scenes
are still treated as if the world is fine. I get that Marvel Studios didn't help them out, but like I said that doesn't change that issues have been created because of it.
They probably assumed Endgame would revert the world back to normal soon after, not 5 years later.

Runaways was still written before.

They probably assumed Endgame would revert the world back to normal soon after, not 5 years later.

Runaways was still written before.
I assumed the same. In the long run, I'm glad the snap stuck but it's aggravating the effect it had on Marvel Television.

Since the timeline is taking too long to load the first page of this thread (for me at least), I'm thinking of hiding different sections of the timeline behind spoiler tags to make loading times quicker.

The spoiler tags would be marked for the years they cover (such as "2,500,000 Years Ago - 2007", "2008-2012", and so on, for example).

Like this comment if you agree with this idea, react "sad" if you disagree.

Since the timeline is taking too long to load the first page of this thread (for me at least), I'm thinking of hiding different sections of the timeline behind spoiler tags to make loading times quicker.

The spoiler tags would be marked for the years they cover (such as "2,500,000 Years Ago - 2007", "2008-2012", and so on, for example).

Like this comment if you agree with this idea, react "sad" if you disagree.

On mobile the first stops loading at all.

Are they canon?

For real? Junior novels do not tend to add more stuff xD. My bad then. But yes. All of those are canon (until shown otherwise)

I have it, and it says:20200104_130840.jpg

And it takes place between Guardians of the Galaxy and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

Hope some of these upcoming projects are set during the five years of the blip. That's too good a setting to waste. It would be a good place to set sequels to the Black Widow movie.

Are they canon?
I added the bonus story of GotG 2 to the timeline. I might add the Captain Marvel one after I get ahold of it.

Latest posts

Back