Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (continued)

• Help support The Comic Board :

crafty100

The next Spider-Man movie or maybe even Doctor Strange 2 should settle the debate. When it was said SM could cross cinematic universes, it's either implied that they really are separate and it is a multiverse, or that they are in the same universe but do not cross over. Either way im personally not keen on Sony being able to just freely add whatever they want to the canon given past films.

Pro Bot

Hey guys!
MCU's Flash Thompson posted this picture in real instagram account!
2020.03.14? How? "Where is Spiderman" reference = Spiderman is a killer (Far from home) in take place 2023.

From: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/morbius/morbius-sonys-flash-thompson-account-appears-to-be-teasing-the-living-vampires-presence-in-the-mcu-a173290
Nice, Sony promoting their film in the perspective of MCU's Flash Thompson. Also, I like the classic Daily Bugle better.

Maybe TheDailyBugle.net will have a tie-in too?

Spider-Man: Far From Home is in 2024, and this is 03/14/2020. Guess that places it in March 2025 (MCU) or March 2020 (SUoMC).

I wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited:

A13G10

In the SUoMC there has also been a 5 years jump, Flash mentions it. Flash also says that the first vigilante he met was Daredevil, he even made a drawing of him. He also points out 2024, and shows a lot of newspapers related to Doctor Strange, Nelson and Murdock, Wakanda, Shuri, Cletus Kasady, Morbius, and his posts mention Thanos, Hulk, Black Widow, Iron Man, Daredevil and Captain America.

Pro Bot

In the SUoMC there has also been a 5 years jump, Flash mentions it. Flash also says that the first vigilante he met was Daredevil, he even made a drawing of him. He also points out 2024, and shows a lot of newspapers related to Doctor Strange, Nelson and Murdock, Wakanda, Shuri, Cletus Kasady, Morbius, and his posts mention Thanos, Hulk, Black Widow, Iron Man, Daredevil and Captain America.
Ok... maybe not.

A13G10

Jeremy Conrad says it is canon. Like it is the real deal, but I agree it is weird. However it seems plausible for me to be from Sony Pictures even though the newspaper look fake. I don't know what to believe anymore