Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Hey guys!
MCU's Flash Thompson posted this picture in real instagram account!
2020.03.14? How? "Where is Spiderman" reference = Spiderman is a killer (Far from home) in take place 2023.

From: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/morb...e-living-vampires-presence-in-the-mcu-a173290
Nice, Sony promoting their film in the perspective of MCU's Flash Thompson. Also, I like the classic Daily Bugle better.

Maybe TheDailyBugle.net will have a tie-in too?

Spider-Man: Far From Home is in 2024, and this is 03/14/2020. Guess that places it in March 2025 (MCU) or March 2020 (SUoMC).

I wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited:
In the SUoMC there has also been a 5 years jump, Flash mentions it. Flash also says that the first vigilante he met was Daredevil, he even made a drawing of him. He also points out 2024, and shows a lot of newspapers related to Doctor Strange, Nelson and Murdock, Wakanda, Shuri, Cletus Kasady, Morbius, and his posts mention Thanos, Hulk, Black Widow, Iron Man, Daredevil and Captain America.

Is that Instagram account even official? There's some pretty apparent photoshop and grammar mistakes on that page. I also read that Daily Bugle picture is fanmade.

In the SUoMC there has also been a 5 years jump, Flash mentions it. Flash also says that the first vigilante he met was Daredevil, he even made a drawing of him. He also points out 2024, and shows a lot of newspapers related to Doctor Strange, Nelson and Murdock, Wakanda, Shuri, Cletus Kasady, Morbius, and his posts mention Thanos, Hulk, Black Widow, Iron Man, Daredevil and Captain America.
Ok... maybe not.

Jeremy Conrad says it is canon. Like it is the real deal, but I agree it is weird. However it seems plausible for me to be from Sony Pictures even though the newspaper look fake. I don't know what to believe anymore

Jeremy Conrad says it is canon. Like it is the real deal, but I agree it is weird. However it seems plausible for me to be from Sony Pictures even though the newspaper look fake. I don't know what to believe anymore

Conrad knows jack shit, but even then, he says that Instagram page posts reddit theories, like Avengers tower becoming Baxter tower. There's proof on Conrads feed the posted pictures are fan-art, and he still believes the account is official. Come on now.

Morbius will decide everything. The appearance of a "Vulture" at the end of the trailer is encouraging, hopeful
But it's also clear that Sony can't use:
- Spiderman dress
- MCU Characters (Spiderman movies only)
- Avengers tower/Baxter tower? (That could be the biggest staple. )
- Dailybugle.net or Daily Bugle newspaper? (I know they made a scene with J.K Simmons. )
- Spiderman killer graffiti? (Andrew/Tobey mutant dress)
- They will refer to the "blip".
- Rumors: Peter Parker cameo (Tom Holland)

But the big problem with Venom is that Eddie hasn't heard of the aliens yet (timeline? I don't think a Venom will play before 2012.)
It is clear to me that the Sonyverse complements that MCU.

Last edited:
Morbius will decide everything. The appearance of a "Vulture" at the end of the trailer is encouraging, hopeful
But it's also clear that Sony can't use:
- Spiderman dress
- MCU Characters (Spiderman movies only)
- Avengers tower/Baxter tower? (That could be the biggest staple. )
- Dailybugle.net or Daily Bugle newspaper? (I know they made a scene with J.K Simmons. )
- Spiderman killer graffiti? (Andrew/Tobey mutant dress)
- They will refer to the "blip".
- Rumors: Peter Parker cameo (Tom Holland)

But the big problem with Venom is that Eddie hasn't heard of the aliens yet (timeline? I don't think a Venom will play before 2012.)
It is clear to me that the Sonyverse complements that MCU.

The verified plot claims they fixed the Spider-Man graffiti.

Updated with Black Widow: Prelude #2. I might change its placement depending on how The Heroes' Journey - Captain America story would fit in.

I noticed the Audi driving test is still in the simplified order. The Heroes' Journey stories were also released in separate books, so you could split those up on there as well.

Is there anything specific you need to know for the Prelude #2 placement? Haven't read it yet, but I have read Heroes' Journey.

I noticed the Audi driving test is still in the simplified order. The Heroes' Journey stories were also released in separate books, so you could split those up on there as well.
Source on this?

Is there anything specific you need to know for the Prelude #2 placement? Haven't read it yet, but I have read Heroes' Journey.
In Heroes' Journey, Natasha is being interrogated by Everett Ross, but then she escapes. In the preludes, they are looking for her (presumably since she escaped in the movie) and at the end of the second one, they've tracked her down and are going to be mobilizing. So I'm unsure if Heroes' Journey would be before or after the preludes.

Source on this?

In Heroes' Journey, Natasha is being interrogated by Everett Ross, but then she escapes. In the preludes, they are looking for her (presumably since she escaped in the movie) and at the end of the second one, they've tracked her down and are going to be mobilizing. So I'm unsure if Heroes' Journey would be before or after the preludes.
For example;

Thor: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Heros-Journey-Thor-Avengers-Infinity/dp/1910114634

GotG: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Heros-Jour...6FNFWFK9V1X&psc=1&refRID=DKGQ4J2N16FNFWFK9V1X

There's a collection of the separate books too; https://www.bookdepository.com/Avengers-Infinity-War-Heros-Journey-Collection/9781742995717

On the prelude placement: I believe in the Heroes' Journey she came to Ross willingly, trying to distract him while Cap was rescuing the other on the Raft. If there isn't another prelude coming out, I'd place it after the Heroes' Journey. The Prelude is, I would think as the name suggests, leading into the movie.

Last edited:
On the topic of tie-in novels, has anyone seen one for Black Widow? The recent ones al had at least one, so I was hoping BW would, too.

I just remembered, in Prelude #1, Ross says "Barton, Wilson and the ant guy have been apprehended... But Rogers is still on the run." which implies the breakout hasn't happened yet, meaning this is before Captain America: The Heroes' Journey (the first part takes place concurrently with the breakout).

I might change the date of the prelude when the movie comes out.

Last edited:
Are these audio books canon?

I know the same company (Serial Box) did some for the Arrowverse stuff. Just learned about this today though.

The Serial Box site itself doesn't mention the tv show, so until the audiobook makes a reference to the show, I'd put it in the comic universe.
Would be fun to have a Jessica Jones continuation, though! How did you find these?

G20 2023 set from The Falcon and the Winter Soldier:

93119.jpg

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/e...plot-point-and-a-new-team-joining-the-series/

Latest posts

Back