Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I was just thinking about how great having Loki S1 be the first thing chronologically in Phase 4 is. The ending with He Who Remains and Sylvie opening up the multiverse is the perfect kickoff for the entire Multiverse Saga.

It is literally the same suit from S2 and The Defenders that he got after Frank damaged his mask. Not a similar suit, it is the exact same suit. Like, come on. Those are the exact same gloves he got in S2. That's the exact same armour. The same belt. The cloth on the mask is the exact same. I know that suit very well, I know what I'm looking at. That is the same suit.

The Netflix shows only feel different than Iron Man because of years of non-canon propaganda, lies and misinterpretations. They've always been maintained as canon, and it is incredibly obvious that they're treating it as the same universe at this point. I know you're not trying to make me angry, I'm not angry, I'm just confused at this point.

The multiverse has broken all logic in people's minds. The difference between JJJ and Daredevil is that the Netflix Daredevil series is LITERALLY SET IN THE MCU. Two projects that are set in the same universe and feature the same actor and then you try and tell me that it's a different version?

The multiverse excuse could be used for anything. He could literally recount the exact same events and people could say "well, he experienced similar events but he's actually different because... er, he is". There is no good reason to believe the shows aren't canon at this point.

I mean, Chloe Bennet is coming back as Daisy Johnson as well.

It is literally the same suit from S2 and The Defenders that he got after Frank damaged his mask. Not a similar suit, it is the exact same suit. Like, come on. Those are the exact same gloves he got in S2. That's the exact same armour. The same belt. The cloth on the mask is the exact same. I know that suit very well, I know what I'm looking at. That is the same suit.

The Netflix shows only feel different than Iron Man because of years of non-canon propaganda, lies and misinterpretations. They've always been maintained as canon, and it is incredibly obvious that they're treating it as the same universe at this point. I know you're not trying to make me angry, I'm not angry, I'm just confused at this point.

The multiverse has broken all logic in people's minds. The difference between JJJ and Daredevil is that the Netflix Daredevil series is LITERALLY SET IN THE MCU. Two projects that are set in the same universe and feature the same actor and then you try and tell me that it's a different version?

The multiverse excuse could be used for anything. He could literally recount the exact same events and people could say "well, he experienced similar events but he's actually different because... er, he is". There is no good reason to believe the shows aren't canon at this point.

I mean, Chloe Bennet is coming back as Daisy Johnson as well.
When I said similar but different I'm referring to the paint job. They've specifically repainted the suit to be his first appearance colors for what seems to be his first MCU appearance now. That's all I meant was I'm not confident enough to say they're definitely keeping the Netflix stuff canon and that the fact they've made it his first appearance colors makes me think Daredevil is just starting out now. I hope I'm wrong but I'm worried

The thing is they haven't always been maintained as canon, very very little within Marvel Studios properties has maintained that connection, like I said they specifically removed the connections on the offical Marvel site and whenever asked they do not confirm things, directors and writers back and forth have had different answers and Feige hasn't had a definitive one yet.

And I saw that leak, but I also saw the leak said the character would be a different version and confirm their show isn't canon anymore, so not the best defense for the Netflix series remaining canon.

Bro, I can tell you they are treating him as an experienced hero. They chose to recreate the Netflix suit exactly the same but with different colours. The yellow suit is literally just a costume. Iron Man wore essentially his original comics suit in Endgame yet that was his last suit.

The leaker who said Quake would be a different character is a nobody with no track record. The character itself returning is something that has backing, but that does not.

Bro, I can tell you they are treating him as an experienced hero. They chose to recreate the Netflix suit exactly the same but with different colours. The yellow suit is literally just a costume. Iron Man wore essentially his original comics suit in Endgame yet that was his last suit.

The leaker who said Quake would be a different character is a nobody with no track record. The character itself returning is something that has backing, but that does not.
See that's the thing, there's no evidence from Marvel Studios supporting that he'll be an "experienced hero". You're right they brought back the suit, but again this doesn't prove anything. I mean if it's so conclusive then why has Feige or Marvel Studios stated anything offical? I'm sorry but if it's 100% canon, why isn't it confirmed canon? Why are the dancing around the issue never giving straight answers.

And the leaker that stated Quake would not be the same as the one from AoS was very new yes but, ignoring their other posts that were backed by leakerss like DanielRPK and HMTTS, that specific post was backed by KC Walsh who continued to say it would also happen to the Netflix characters as well with them being "the same but different". So again not the best argument for saying the shows will remain canon

Last edited:
See that's the thing, there's no evidence from Marvel Studios supporting that he'll be an "experienced hero". You're right they brought back the suit, but again this doesn't prove anything. I mean if it's so conclusive then why has Feige or Marvel Studios stated anything offical? I'm sorry but if it's 100% canon, why isn't it confirmed canon? Why are the dancing around the issue never giving straight answers.

And the leaker that stated Quake would not be the same as the one from AoS was very new yes but, ignoring their other posts that were backed by leakerss like DanielRPK and HMTTS, that specific post was backed by KC Walsh who continued to say it would also happen to the Netflix characters as well with them being "the same but different". So again not the best argument for saying the shows will remain canon
They did not originally get that leak. They piggybacked off of other leakers to get attention and added their own spin on things. Do you think it was a coincidence this came out after Fitz's actor stated he wouldn't cone back because it would "ruin thr ending"? Not to mention, do you really think the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. crew would actually agree with that after all the restraints Marvel put on them to make sure they actually fit into continuity? As for KC Walsh, he stated Mephisto would be in WandaVision and Multiverse of Madness, and claimed he heard things about Kraven and Scorpion in No Way Home. Also said they were recasting the Inhumans in Ms. Marvel. He's bias and is way off mark, I don't even consider him.

I literally have a thread where Kevin has called the shows canon numerous times on this very website. Did you know Marvel Studios renamed a character in Black Panther because Luke Cage was using the character? Tilda Johnson and Linda.

Last edited:
They did not originally get that leak. They piggybacked off of other leakers to get attention and added their own spin on things. Do you think it was a coincidence this came out after Fitz's actor stated he wouldn't cone back because it would "ruin thr ending"? Not to mention, do you really think the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. crew would actually agree with that after all the restraints Marvel put on them to make sure they actually fit into continuity? As for KC Walsh, he stated Mephisto would be in WandaVision and Multiverse of Madness, and claimed he heard things about Kraven and Scorpion in No Way Home. Also said they were recasting the Inhumans in Ms. Marvel. He's bias and is way off mark, I don't even consider him.

I literally have a thread where Kevin has called the shows canon numerous times on this very website. Did you know Marvel Studios renamed a character in Black Panther because Luke Cage was using the character? Tilda Johnson and Linda.
When has Feige stated that the shows are canon since Marvel Television became defunct? I'm not arguing that they weren't canon it's very clear they were as shown by things like Nightshade being cut from Black Panther. I'm saying there's a fair argument to be made that they either aren't still canon or are being retconned into a separate timeline since the company went defunct. But if you got something since Marvel Television went down that says the shows are still canon then shoot

Last edited:
From 2015-19, Marvel has had multiple Netflix shows set in the MCU, including Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and The Punisher. Netflix pulled the plug on those series as Disney prepared to launch its own streaming competitor. While the focus has been to introduce new characters, such as She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel, as well as to bring in MCU film actors, characters from the Netflix shows are still in play.
"Everything is on the board," says Feige. "That's one of the fun things about the comics is that characters would appear and disappear and come and go. All of it is inspiration for the future. There are some great characters and actors from those shows."
The way he describes characters coming and going like the comics only applies if the shows are the same universe. Comic runs are ended and a different writer picks up with a new story featuring that character. This wouldn't work for, say, a reboot, because continuity is maintained when characters come and go from the comics.

A picture of Daniel Whitehall, a character from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., was produced for Avengers: Endgame to be shown for the Time Heist discussion scene. He appeared off-screen only. According to the actor, he was contacted for the movie.
unknown-135-2.png

Please, please with the "Canon/noncanon" banter. We're just rehashing the same thing over and over with a different topic. I get enough of that on reddit and This really isn't the place for that. The ABC/Netflix/Freeform/Hulu shows are on this timeline and that's probably not going to change any time soon. Could we please refrain from arguing about canon status. Make a new timeline excluding the shows you don't believe are canon if it's that big of a deal.
This has been an issue for how many years on this/DIrish's threads?

Hello lads. I split the MCU into various mini Franchises and wanted to know what you think and if I should make any changes

-Tales Of Suspense
Iron Man 1
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Captain America 1
Captain America 2
Captain America 3
Black Widow
Black Panther
Black Panther 2
Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Captain America 4

-Tales To Astonish
Ant-Man
Ant-Man and The Wasp
Ant-Man and The Wasp 2

-Journey Into Mistery
Thor 1
Thor 2
Thor 3
Thor 4

-Marvel Knights
The Incredibile Hulk
DareDevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
The Defenders
The Punisher
Shang-Chi
Hawkeye
Moon Knight
She-Hulk
Echo
DareDevil Born Again

-Adventure into Fear
Doctor Strange 1
Hellstrom
WandaVision
Doctor Strange 2
Aghata Cove of Chaos

-Young Adult
Spider Man Homecoming
Runaways
Cloak and Degger
Spider Man Far From Home
Spider Man No Way Home
Ms Marvel

-Marvel Heroes
Agent Carter
Agents Of Shield
Inhumans
Secret Invasion

-Cosmic Marvel
Captain Marvel
Guardian 1
Guardian 2
Guardian 3
The Marvels
Eternals

- OneShot
Agent Carter
The Consulent
Comic Scene.... Thorb
Item 47
All Hail The King
Team Thor Part 1 - 2
Team Darryl

-What If
What If
Marvel Zombie
Spider-Man Frehsman Year
Spider-Man Sophemore Year

-MCU
The Avengers
Avengers Age Of Ultron
Avengers Infinity War
Avengers EndGame
Loki
Avengers The Kang Dinasty
Avengers Secret Wars

Last edited:
From 2015-19, Marvel has had multiple Netflix shows set in the MCU, including Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and The Punisher. Netflix pulled the plug on those series as Disney prepared to launch its own streaming competitor. While the focus has been to introduce new characters, such as She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel, as well as to bring in MCU film actors, characters from the Netflix shows are still in play.
"Everything is on the board," says Feige. "That's one of the fun things about the comics is that characters would appear and disappear and come and go. All of it is inspiration for the future. There are some great characters and actors from those shows."
The way he describes characters coming and going like the comics only applies if the shows are the same universe. Comic runs are ended and a different writer picks up with a new story featuring that character. This wouldn't work for, say, a reboot, because continuity is maintained when characters come and go from the comics.

A picture of Daniel Whitehall, a character from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., was produced for Avengers: Endgame to be shown for the Time Heist discussion scene. He appeared off-screen only. According to the actor, he was contacted for the movie.
View attachment 809
Alright then I guess agree to disagree. I could (and did) write out another long reason as to why I take what he said in a completely different way but as others have asked us to stop and quite frankly I'm tired of it myself I figure it's best I don't. As I said before I'm not hard on either side, there's reason to argue both and I have argued your points on Reddit because you do make good points. You're right that as of right now the series are still canon and it wasn't my goal to change your mind otherwise. I just thought it was too soon to say the debate is over as I still remain uncertain that they will still be canon by 2024 when Born Again releases but only time will truly end the debate.

Last edited:
Please, please with the "Canon/noncanon" banter. We're just rehashing the same thing over and over with a different topic. I get enough of that on reddit and This really isn't the place for that. The ABC/Netflix/Freeform/Hulu shows are on this timeline and that's probably not going to change any time soon. Could we please refrain from arguing about canon status. Make a new timeline excluding the shows you don't believe are canon if it's that big of a deal.
This has been an issue for how many years on this/DIrish's threads?
Fair enough, didn't mean to make it into a big debate. I can get carried away with that, that's my bad. I'll delete my last response and call it here.

Just found a clue as to where she-hulk could be set around does anyone know what the Southern California law …… 20th Annual Gala is because that could give us a clue (fair warning though as with our recent track record of when events I'm the MCU take place this could be very different to our universes date of the event occurring (E.g the Festival of Lights happening in Spider-Man Far from Home in June/July instead of its usual October date)

Just found a clue as to where she-hulk could be set around does anyone know what the Southern California law …… 20th Annual Gala is because that could give us a clue (fair warning though as with our recent track record of when events I'm the MCU take place this could be very different to our universes date of the event occurring (E.g the Festival of Lights happening in Spider-Man Far from Home in June/July instead of its usual October date)
Galas are held depending on the benefactor and their schedule. So no chance pin pointing that down.

Hello lads. I split the MCU into various mini Franchises and wanted to know what you think and if I should make any changes

-Tales Of Suspense
Iron Man 1
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
Captain America 1
Captain America 2
Captain America 3
Black Widow
Black Panther
Black Panther 2
Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Captain America 4

-Tales To Astonish
Ant-Man
Ant-Man and The Wasp
Ant-Man and The Wasp 2

-Journey Into Mistery
Thor 1
Thor 2
Thor 3
Thor 4

-Marvel Knights
The Incredibile Hulk
DareDevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
The Defenders
The Punisher
Shang-Chi
Hawkeye
Moon Knight
She-Hulk
Echo
DareDevil Born Again

-Adventure into Fear
Doctor Strange 1
Hellstrom
WandaVision
Doctor Strange 2
Aghata Cove of Chaos

-Young Adult
Spider Man Homecoming
Runaways
Cloak and Degger
Spider Man Far From Home
Spider Man No Way Home
Ms Marvel

-Marvel Heroes
Agent Carter
Agents Of Shield
Inhumans
Secret Invasion

-Cosmic Marvel
Captain Marvel
Guardian 1
Guardian 2
Guardian 3
The Marvels
Eternals

- OneShot
Agent Carter
The Consulent
Comic Scene.... Thorb
Item 47
All Hail The King
Team Thor Part 1 - 2
Team Darryl

-What If
What If
Marvel Zombie
Spider-Man Frehsman Year
Spider-Man Sophemore Year

-MCU
The Avengers
Avengers Age Of Ultron
Avengers Infinity War
Avengers EndGame
Loki
Avengers The Kang Dinasty
Avengers Secret Wars
This is pretty cool! I would think that Thor 3 and 4 would be Cosmic Marvel, Loki would be in Journey into Mystery and Captain America 3 would be MCU. Black Panther doesn't feel very Tales of Suspense to me but I don't know where I'd put it. I feel like Incredible Hulk would fit better in Tales To Astonish.
And Eternals is pretty grounded on earth. I'd think that might be a Tales To Astonish as well

This is a really cool idea though

Long-time lurker, first-time commenter here. Love the work that you guys have been doing here and with other timelines (heck, that Slasherverse timeline you're working on @Pro Bot got me interested in watching some of those films, and I'm not big on slasher films). Either way, keep up the work. :)
Well, that ends the canon debate, lol. Same suit but recoloured.
If I had to take a wild guess...
the reason for the suit being recoloured might be because of the events of Daredevil's third season and what with Pointdexter using the original DD suit on Fisk's orders to impersonate Daredevil and turn people against him. As such, it would make sense for Matt to have the suit recoloured so people aren't reminded of those events.

Long-time lurker, first-time commenter here. Love the work that you guys have been doing here and with other timelines (heck, that Slasherverse timeline you're working on @Pro Bot got me interested in watching some of those films, and I'm not big on slasher films). Either way, keep up the work. :)

If I had to take a wild guess...
the reason for the suit being recoloured might be because of the events of Daredevil's third season and what with Pointdexter using the original DD suit on Fisk's orders to impersonate Daredevil and turn people against him. As such, it would make sense for Matt to have the suit recoloured so people aren't reminded of those events.
First off welcome! I love your name, Judge Dreddpool is just great.

On the costume thing I think it's it's more likely they'll explain the costume change like they do most MCU costume changes between projects and just not explain it at all. Unless we see the suit update happen within the project they usually just leave it without explaining. But that's just me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back