Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Non-canoner LView attachment 813
They said that the AoS crew gave their blessing for Marvel Studios to completely erase a huge chunk of MCU canon. As I told you, it was nonsense. That never happened.

Quake is still coming back 100% though.
Ain't the CBR also the same site that said that the Darkhold appearing with a different design in WandaVision made every other show before it non-canon? Because I don't trust a word from their mouths.

Ain't the CBR also the same site that said that the Darkhold appearing with a different design in WandaVision made every other show before it non-canon? Because I don't trust a word from their mouths.
CBR are just reporting on it, they are irrelevant. She literally said that on twitter and then the "leaker" (liar) deleted his account. CBR aren't the source, they're just spreading it.
unknown-102.png

CBR are just reporting on it, they are irrelevant. She literally said that on twitter and then the "leaker" (liar) deleted his account. CBR aren't the source, they're just spreading it.
View attachment 814
Ah, I see. So in a way, the only thing CBR is guilty of is spreading inaccurate information from a liar who proceeded to delete their account after it was debunked.

Or in other words:
ab0.jpg

The part of What If...? S01E09 when Uatu recruits N'Jadaka of Earth-32938 appears to be missing (4:00-5:00).

Last edited:
Hey there, nerdy question for you all. When watching in timeline order all MCU content, where do you plan on placing multiverse set content such as What If, Marvel Zombies and Freshman Year. I'm curious to see how different people here are tackling it.

Hey there, nerdy question for you all. When watching in timeline order all MCU content, where do you plan on placing multiverse set content such as What If, Marvel Zombies and Freshman Year. I'm curious to see how different people here are tackling it.
Depending, for example if Marvel Zombies, wich will feature Shang-Chi, has information or 'spoilers' from the movie i would place it after Shang-Chi, but if not i'm just placing it right after What If...? S1

For "What If" I watch it right after Endgame. I have "Loki" set during Endgame. It's my view that all of the TVA scenes are set in October of 2023 from the moment the Avengers return from the time heist to sometime before Tony's funeral. So after "Loki" ends, I watch Endgame, then What If to give time for The Watcher to notice the new realities and start exploring them.

It depends on when the new shows are set. Marvel Zombies, for example, would take place after the What If…? episode. If it's directly after it, then I will place Zombies immediately after What If…? Season 1. If Zombies takes place a few years after that episode (to allow time for certain characters to age up e.g. Kamala Khan), then I will place it in it's correct year alongside the other MCU entries. So if it takes place in, say, 2025, then I will place it amongst Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel etc.

Spider-Man: Freshman Year might as well be watched where it takes place on the timeline as well, like the other Spider-Man films, so 2016.

Depending, for example if Marvel Zombies, wich will feature Shang-Chi, has information or 'spoilers' from the movie i would place it after Shang-Chi, but if not i'm just placing it right after What If...? S1
That's fair yeah, where do you place What If with all the other installments?

For "What If" I watch it right after Endgame. I have "Loki" set during Endgame. It's my view that all of the TVA scenes are set in October of 2023 from the moment the Avengers return from the time heist to sometime before Tony's funeral. So after "Loki" ends, I watch Endgame, then What If to give time for The Watcher to notice the new realities and start exploring them.
Very cool, do you pause Endgame as watch Loki during it or do you watch Loki first and then Endgame

It depends on when the new shows are set. Marvel Zombies, for example, would take place after the What If…? episode. If it's directly after it, then I will place Zombies immediately after What If…? Season 1. If Zombies takes place a few years after that episode (to allow time for certain characters to age up e.g. Kamala Khan), then I will place it in it's correct year alongside the other MCU entries. So if it takes place in, say, 2025, then I will place it amongst Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel etc.
Ah I see so kinda in real time then. Where would you put What If compared to that then?

Latest posts

Back