Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Did anybody else think when they said "I Am Groot" would be animated, they meant animated animated? Like normal cartoons, or even What If? That's what I thought. But this style, I don't think of it as animated, looks exactly like another GoTG movie.
Animated the same way lion king 2019 animated, they call it photorealistic animation or something like that

The timeline reasoning sheet does not mention why MoM is placed after NWH but before Hawkeye... Why was that decided?

The timeline reasoning sheet does not mention why MoM is placed after NWH but before Hawkeye... Why was that decided?
I believe it's based on Strange's watch showing the month of November. However since that same watch also shows the year 2021 and the day of the month is inconsistent I don't find it very good as evidence for placement myself.

I believe it's based on Strange's watch showing the month of November. However since that same watch also shows the year 2021 and the day of the month is inconsistent I don't find it very good as evidence for placement myself.
I think it along with the weather shown and the Disney + placement are all good enough evidence.

Just watched the latest episode of She-Hulk. Good episode, though I wanted to bring this up...
Outside of referencing the events of The Incredible Hulk, the show definitely takes place after Shang-Chi, owing to the final scene showing a news report about Abomination's involvement in the underground fighting ring.

My theory is that Wong will show up in probably the next episode or two to help clear things up, but I guess we'll wait and see.

That end scene confused the hell out of me because I immediately thought that the day after Jen talked to Emil is the day that he escaped and appeared in Shang-chi because it looks like they used the same footage from that movie so I was like oh god no not another continuity error but the more I thought about it the more evidence points to its general placement on Disney+ so I think it's just conveyed weirdly

I think it along with the weather shown and the Disney + placement are all good enough evidence.
I strongly disagree with the weather lining up with late November/early December placement as it's as inconsistent as the watch jumping to fully green trees, to trees with some orange leaves to spring blossoms. But I'll conceed to it be the main decision here until something better comes out on it cause all the evidence in this film isn't great for placement anyway

That end scene confused the hell out of me because I immediately thought that the day after Jen talked to Emil is the day that he escaped and appeared in Shang-chi because it looks like they used the same footage from that movie so I was like oh god no not another continuity error but the more I thought about it the more evidence points to its general placement on Disney+ so I think it's just conveyed weirdly
It also could've been another fight he broke out for. There's nothing that said the two of them only broke out once. There's every possibility this is a different fight than the one from Shang-Chi and it's placement is still before Ms. Marvel

It also could've been another fight he broke out for. There's nothing that said the two of them only broke out once. There's every possibility this is a different fight than the one from Shang-Chi and it's placement is still before Ms. Marvel
That's exactly my point they are talking about a different fight but they didn't have any other footage apart from the one from Shang-chi so when they said he broke out and they showed the Shang-Chi footage I thought it was running concurrently with Shang-chi which can't work because we saw banner still have a broken arm and inhibitor on in Shang- Chi's Mid Credit scene

Latest posts

Back