Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

It only bothers me when people believe things that are literally proven to be untrue and aren't open to the idea they could be wrong. That bothers me.
I think that works both ways though which is why I hate the whole canon argument. If you believe it's canon, it shouldn't bother you what others think and Vice versa. I personally understand why both sides feel the way they do and people should just agree to disagree. Neither side is going to change their view on the argument.

I think that works both ways though which is why I hate the whole canon argument. If you believe it's canon, it shouldn't bother you what others think and Vice versa. I personally understand why both sides feel the way they do and people should just agree to disagree. Neither side is going to change their view on the argument.
Sure. The problem is, what if someone said they believe 1994's Fantastic Four is canon to the MCU? Or heck, what if they think Star Wars is the MCU's past? It's a slippery slope.

Sure. The problem is, what if someone said they believe 1994's Fantastic Four is canon to the MCU? Or heck, what if they think Star Wars is the MCU's past? It's a slippery slope.
Difference is those are obviously much harder to argue.

We just had an entire episode proving that wrong. I'm done letting people think that. It is untrue, and it's VERY obvious Marvel considers those shows canon.
I saw nothing within the actual episode that confirmed it either way. I'm not saying the show isn't canon or that Marvel Studios doesn't see it that way, but I didn't see anything specific that would change peoples minds. Reusing the theme music is no different than them reusing the X-Men or Spider-Man themes. I'm not wanting to argue so I'll leave it at that.

You mean... when Cox said he has no idea? That he was speculating? When he said that he thinks that Marvel are doing a whole new thing?

Ah yes, an actor being undefinitive is more reliable than a very clear article by Marvel themselves.

Fandoms are like this no matter what it is. I used to frequent a specific comic shop in Los Angeles when my main store didn't have a variant or attempting to find a GOOD copy of Amazing Spider-Man 800 or something like that. I enjoy chatting up the current storylines and seeing what other people think and where something might go. Anyway, during the Red Goblin storyline, I had to go there, and so I asked him his thoughts.

"Why do you even care about that? It's just a rip-off of (insert whatever story), as far as I'm concerned Marvel Comics ended with the death of Mar-Vell and everything since then has been nothing more than mainstream What If."

I looked it up since that was so long ago. 1982. A comic shop OWNER has been selling floppies for 40 years and has shit all over everything in that timeframe because to him, the comics began, ended, and consisted of whatever he felt like it did.

For Werewolf by Night (was pretty good btw ngl) I looked up what the first full moon of October 2025 is and it came up with October 7th and if Jack said that there is still 5 days until then. Then we can assume it takes place for the majority of the runtime on October 2nd 2025 which fits well but I'm not sure how that affects the Ms.Marvel s01 duration i know it definitely begins 2 or more weeks after high school started which happened in Early September 2025 but does it continue into October or does it stop just before then

Latest posts

Back