Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

Honestly didn't catch any timeline mentions, don't think there were any. At the end of the movie it looks like there is a pretty definitive one, but it's a swerve.
Most of it is in the Quantum Realm, but the scenes outside of it look like summer, I guess.

Honestly didn't catch any timeline mentions, don't think there were any. At the end of the movie it looks like there is a pretty definitive one, but it's a swerve.
Most of it is in the Quantum Realm, but the scenes outside of it look like summer, I guess.
Is Cassie confirmed in the actual movie to be 18? I think there's a chance Marvel ignores the October phone date from Ant-Man and considers her birthday as being in July around Ant-Man's release date. Hopefully, the upcoming timeline gives us more confirmation. But, I do feel like Summer 2025, after Wakanda Forever and around She-Hulk would be a safe bet.

Is Cassie confirmed in the actual movie to be 18? I think there's a chance Marvel ignores the October phone date from Ant-Man and considers her birthday as being in July around Ant-Man's release date. Hopefully, the upcoming timeline gives us more confirmation. But, I do feel like Summer 2025, after Wakanda Forever and around She-Hulk would be a safe bet.
Personally I always thought Summer 2015 works best for Ant-Man anyway. If I'm not mistaken doesn't it have to happen in the summer as in the first episode of AoS S03 the events of the of the film are directly referenced by Coulson or Fitz?

Personally I always thought Summer 2015 works best for Ant-Man anyway. If I'm not mistaken doesn't it have to happen in the summer as in the first episode of AoS S03 the events of the of the film are directly referenced by Coulson or Fitz?
That episode is at the earliest sometime in October, so anytime before that works. I personally lean closer to the movie being in late September/early October not only due to the phone date, but I feel it fits the weather more, and with Peter saying he's had his powers for 6 months in Civil War (the end of Ant-Man seemingly having a reference to him).

I am open to Summer 2015 though if Quantumania does in fact tell us Cassie's 18. I just don't see Scott's book tour lasting from May-September. May-July would be a little more believable.

is there any implication at all that the tva could be in the quantum realm?
Not really, there's mention that the Quantum Realm is
outside of space and time
, but other than that, no proof that it is.

No, the only thing that comes close is the swerve I was talking about:
Scott buys Cassie a birthdaycake, but when he gives it to her, she says it's not her birthday. Cake doesn't say anything other than Happy Birthday either.

Not really, there's mention that the Quantum Realm is
outside of space and time
, but other than that, no proof that it is.

No, the only thing that comes close is the swerve I was talking about:
Scott buys Cassie a birthdaycake, but when he gives it to her, she says it's not her birthday. Cake doesn't say anything other than Happy Birthday either.
I guess that gives some leeway. I'm feeling pretty comfortable with a Summer 2025 placement. Not too long after Wakanda Forever. Even with the reviews, I'm still looking forward to seeing the movie tomorrow.

Just finished ant man 3, omg so much hype already for phase 5, very fun film with lots of action, dread and quips but they aren't as forced and cheesy as Thor 4 thank God.

Anyways main events happen across 1-2 days, small time jump at the end (1-3 days) due to recapping main story events.
There are a few gay pride street store displays in the epilogue, so definitely around June 2025, but with Peyton Reed saying that cassie is 18 we have to assume her bday has already happened, so we are looking at either June or July or even August 2025 atm, now to play the waiting game.

Just finished ant man 3, omg so much hype already for phase 5, very fun film with lots of action, dread and quips but they aren't as forced and cheesy as Thor 4 thank God.

Anyways main events happen across 1-2 days, small time jump at the end (1-3 days) due to recapping main story events.
There are a few gay pride street store displays in the epilogue, so definitely around June 2025, but with Peyton Reed saying that cassie is 18 we have to assume her bday has already happened, so we are looking at either June or July or even August 2025 atm, now to play the waiting game.
Some San Fransisco scenes were shot around June 2021, which probably explains the Pride stuff. With the actual movie not confirming Cassie's age, I think there's some leeway with a June 2025 placement. It would fit with the reference to Scott's book tour in Wakanda Forever.

cassie was arrested at an adult prison correct, meaning 18+? unless i'm wrong there we know it must be from july-oct 2025 forward depending on what consensus is reached on when her birthday is, i think we can look at her line about being 6 during the original Ant-Man as a throwaway line (again unless in san francisco minors can be detained and arrested, then my entire argument is invalid)

it seems as if this is the kang he who remains warned loki and sylvie of at the end of loki season 1?

overall unfortunately this one felt like it only really muddled the timeline, if anyone can start to make sense of the multiverse stuff from this movie i would love to hear it :)

Last edited:
After seeing the film i think it's gotta be at least shortly after Cassie's 18th birthday post-October but likely not long tho there wasn't anything specific and could probably slot anywhere 2025. For now until an agreement is made here about where or more info comes I'm placing mine mid-fall 2025

After seeing the film i think it's gotta be at least shortly after Cassie's 18th birthday post-October but likely not long tho there wasn't anything specific and could probably slot anywhere 2025. For now until an agreement is made here about where or more info comes I'm placing mine mid-fall 2025
I think the book tour reference in Wakanda Forever places it closer to the Summer. As I said, I wouldn't be surprised if the October phone date from Ant-Man is ignored (it's pretty blink and you'll miss it anyway) and Marvel sees Cassie's birthday as being July (even with the October phone date, her birthday would be September 25th). I think I may wait and see what Disney + does given how vague the movie actually is.

Having watched it, I felt pretty comfortable with something around Summer 2025.

I think the book tour reference in Wakanda Forever places it closer to the Summer. As I said, I wouldn't be surprised if the October phone date from Ant-Man is ignored (it's pretty blink and you'll miss it anyway) and Marvel sees Cassie's birthday as being July (even with the October phone date, her birthday would be September 25th). I think I may wait and see what Disney + does given how vague the movie actually is.
I agree but until Disney+ or something else kinda disagrees with what's already in the films Imma stick with it

Having watched it, I felt pretty comfortable with something around Summer 2025.
No wait sorry, why does Marvel consider Cassie's birthday in July? Did I miss something?

No wait sorry, why does Marvel consider Cassie's birthday in July? Did I miss something?
I'm just making an assumption with all the other evidence leaning toward her needing to be 18 and fitting what is looking like a Summer placement. The wiki timeline ignores the October phone date for the first movie and has her birthday shortly after Scott's prison release (confirmed to be July 17th). It wouldn't be surprising if Marvel had something similar too. As I said before, hopefully, the upcoming book gives us something a little more concrete.

I'm just making an assumption with all the other evidence leaning toward her needing to be 18 and fitting what is looking like a Summer placement. The wiki timeline ignores the October phone date for the first movie and has her birthday shortly after Scott's prison release (confirmed to be July 17th). It wouldn't be surprising if Marvel had something similar too. As I said before, hopefully, the upcoming book gives us something a little more concrete.
Ah I see, well then yeah until something more concrete happens it'll be fall 2025 for me tho I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks and why

Ah I see, well then yeah until something more concrete happens it'll be fall 2025 for me tho I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks and why
I just personally have an issue with Scott's book tour lasting from May-October. I think Disney + and what the upcoming timeline book says about the original will help me narrow it down. Right now I like the original movie more in September-October 2015, but I don't really have an issue if I need to move it up a little to July-August 2015.

Latest posts

Back