Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

I sent @Dego Strange the files I use, but he hasn't replied yet or made a new thread. If he's not interested anymore, I'll get someone else to make a new thread.
I apologize, I wrote the reply message but I probably got distracted and forgot to send it. For the creation of the new Thread I would have waited for Loki Season 2 anyway, since you said you would end with that

I apologize, I wrote the reply message but I probably got distracted and forgot to send it. For the creation of the new Thread I would have waited for Loki Season 2 anyway, since you said you would end with that
I meant I was going to stop before the timeline book comes out. It'll come out in the middle of Loki season 2, so I'll stop before that starts airing so I won't leave that show unfinished on this timeline. You can make the new thread now.

agreed, i feel like this would be a mess to look at
I suppose. I didn't think of flashbacks. I was just thinking it would be like "beginning of time" thru 2026 or whatever in this thread, and the new one would be 2027 to current. (Not sure on the dates).

I feel like the only reason you would do that is because it's so large that you think it's more navigable to split it, but it just became way more navigable after being broken into year-by-year sections.

exactly, i could see breaking it up if there was a clear point where a most of the stuff going forward wasn't going to refer to anything from the past anymore like the dceu transitioning into the dcu that would make more sense, i think the yearly breaks are perfect

What makes "Thanos: Titan Consumed" non-canon besides the writer saying it is?
I don't think there's anything that specifically contradicts the MCU yet however there is absolutely no mention of Starfox in the novel but in Eternals he's mentioned being Thanos' brother.

I don't think there's anything that specifically contradicts the MCU yet however there is absolutely no mention of Starfox in the novel but in Eternals he's mentioned being Thanos' brother.
So are we saying it is canon?

So are we saying it is canon?
I'm indifferent. There was nothing that contradicted MCU canon in the novel, it was intended to tie in with Infinity Ward but I imagine next time Starfox shows up some contradictions may happen. Till then tho I'll go with whatever the popular decision is here.

A rumor still, but it would be interesting if the MCU had its timeline rewritten to where Mutants have always existed.

It would mean Earth-199999 is gone but the events still occurred (with slight changes) in...I guess Earth-200000?

A rumor still, but it would be interesting if the MCU had its timeline rewritten to where Mutants have always existed.

It would mean Earth-199999 is gone but the events still occurred (with slight changes) in...I guess Earth-200000?

Oh I'm aware. I'm not the biggest fan of this idea, but it'll be what it is...

Latest posts

Back