Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

On The Marvels placement, right now I think late 2026/early 2027 placement works best. Nothing is really ideal, the lack of any acknowledgement from Secret Invasion is a pain and Marvel not seeming being able to keep track of ages also really annoying cause this isn't the first time that's been fucky. The repeated delays on projects really helps nothing too. Personally I don't see a nice way Secret Invasion fits in 2025 making 2026 kinda it's default spot and with The Marvels needing to happen after it that kinda forces it's spot there. But that's my two cents, I don't think there's a great spot for it either way but 2026/27 seems like the lesser of two ya know?
I get the feeling the scene with Mobius in 2022 in 2x06 might be the main MCU timeline, since the timeline he was taken from originally would have been a pruned variant timeline, and the scenes in 2x05 were in a branched timeline since Loki takes him from there. So if Don is still with his kids in 2x06, it's probably not an alternate timeline.

Does anyone disagree?

Also, you still have March 4 in 2014 in April.

Welcome the the MCU way lol
You mean the "Disney+ Order" way? :p
1699639690047.png

And no, not trying to pick an argument. It is what it is. Not gonna get my blood pressure high like yesterday again. Different ...takes, for different folks.

Last edited:
You mean the "Disney+ Order" way? :p
View attachment 1429

And no, not trying to pick an argument. It is what it is. Not gonna get my blood pressure high like yesterday again. Different ...takes, for different folks.
Oh I'm sorry I thought the Disney+ order was not only the MCU order but our order as well now. Must've missed the part where it wasn't and the part where birthdays have never been an issue before. Just different...takes I suppose, it is what it is

Oh I'm sorry I thought the Disney+ order was not only the MCU order but our order as well now. Must've missed the part where it wasn't and the part where birthdays have never been an issue before. Just different...takes I suppose, it is what it is
Now that sounded passive aggressive....

I love this community and I have my own sense of humor, even times where I disagree but I don't take it personally anymore.

But that kind of response is unwarranted, if you're just saying that to get back at me. I'm out. TTYL.

Now that sounded passive aggressive....
I could say the same. Humor doesn't negate passive aggressiveness. I got a chuckle at your
Kate Bishop
skipping birthdays comment, it was funny and it brings up a good point about an issue in the MCU and that placement for The Marvels. Your next post I felt was a bit passive aggressive. But passive aggressiveness never solves anything right and being passive aggressive back isn't a good way to solve anything and that's on me. Discussion is tho and that's what this place is for. But if you feel the need to write "no, I'm not trying to start an argument" then maybe rethink what you're saying and put it in a way that comes off less aggressive. You clearly thought something in there was worth "getting back" at if you felt I said it to "get back" at you.

Last edited:
I could say the same. Humor doesn't negate passive aggressiveness. I got a chuckle at your Kate Bishop skipping birthdays comment, it was funny and it brings up a good point about an issue in the MCU and that placement for The Marvels. Your next post I felt was a bit passive aggressive. But passive aggressiveness never solves anything right and being passive aggressive back isn't a good way to solve anything and that's on me. Discussion is tho and that's what this place is for. But if you feel the need to write "no, I'm not trying to start an argument" then maybe rethink what you're saying and put it in a way that comes off less aggressive. You clearly thought something in there was worth "getting back" at if you felt I said it to "get back" at you.
How about no? I'm not going to word what I say differently to meet your standards.
Don't assume who I am as a person, especially if you don't know me.

I can't handle this right now...

EDIT: Ok, just read your response in DMs. Still not comfortable being a part of this conversation or community right now.

How about no? I'm not going to word what I say differently to meet your standards.
Don't assume who I am as a person, especially if you don't know me.

I can't handle this right now...
Then don't change your wording, but if you say something in a way you clearly think could start an argument, don't be surprised if one starts. Misinterpreting comments is a hazard on the internet, and maybe I did, that's on me. But personally I don't feel like I misunderstood your intention, but if I did that's nothing that can't be worked out right.

Then don't change your wording, but if you say something in a way you clearly think could start an argument, don't be surprised if one starts. Misinterpreting comments is a hazard on the internet, and maybe I did, that's on me. But personally I don't feel like I misunderstood your intention, but if I did that's nothing that can't be worked out right.
I don't think this can work out. I'm literally afraid of responding to you now.

I could say the same. Humor doesn't negate passive aggressiveness. I got a chuckle at your Kate Bishop skipping birthdays comment, it was funny and it brings up a good point about an issue in the MCU and that placement for The Marvels. Your next post I felt was a bit passive aggressive. But passive aggressiveness never solves anything right and being passive aggressive back isn't a good way to solve anything and that's on me. Discussion is tho and that's what this place is for. But if you feel the need to write "no, I'm not trying to start an argument" then maybe rethink what you're saying and put it in a way that comes off less aggressive. You clearly thought something in there was worth "getting back" at if you felt I said it to "get back" at you.
I know, it's not my business, but I wanted to say my opinion at least on what has happened with the timeline book vs Movie timeline and on the situation with Mr. Selfishmisery. First off I want to make myself clear, I'm not biased, literally these are my favorite type of media ranked:
Comics > Video Games > Animation > Novels > Movies.
If you don't believe this, you can see that 90% of my timelines are Comic Books based, so I am really neutral on this. Of course I saw some MCU movies and Tv series, but I don't follow this. These characters are not MY Characters (it's convoluted but I hope I made myself clear).

So, I have a lot of friends with Mr. Selfish' kind of humor, and I can tell you that he IS 100% Joking, even if not what would you think he can accomplish saying that? So for me he is "innocent". (P.S. I just read that you nearly had a stroke, selfish. Take care, you're a beast).

For the timeline thing in my complete honest opinion, I consider more what we watch, than what we read (in this case). Look I am following a similar approch like yours Mr. @Starvel on my MignolaVerse timeline, since Mike Mignola (The Creator of Hellboy and its shared universe...could guess) made a companion book, which has a detailed timeline (which I think it's best than the Mcu one, that literally gave complete dates, days/months/years for flashbacks that occupy 2 or 1 panels and even for the Pancake short story,which is a 2 page story with a 3 years old Hellboy who tries pancakes for the first time). But even this companion has something weird, for example, while tackling "The Conqueror Worm" storyline, the book states that it take place entirely on the 5th February 2001, but this can not be true, there's literally a Day passing during the comic, so what I did? Well I put the start of the story on the 5th February 2001 and when the next day started I put it on the 6th February 2001. So, did I go against the Big Head of Hellboy, the creator himself? Yes, the book was wrong, like I sayed what he is stated on the book, it has to be backed up by their high tier canonicity medias. Anyway if you don't agree with me, that's fine. Just wanted to express my opinion on both matters. (Take care again Mr. @selfishmisery , you will go through this).

Last edited:
I don't think this can work out. I'm literally afraid of responding to you now.
That's an over reaction, I've done nothing to make fear an appropriate response. If you need to be done then be done. That's all good, I'm not gonna chase you down for a response or start getting pissed. If you want DM me later again when you're ready and we can still talk and work something out separately.

I know, it's not my business, but I wanted to say my opinion at least on what has happened with the timeline book vs Movie timeline and on the situation with Mr. Selfishmisery. First off I want to make myself clear, I'm not biased, literally these are my favorite type of media ranked:
Comics > Video Games > Animation > Novels > Movies.
If you don't believe this, you can see that 90% of my timelines are Comic Books based, so I am really neutral on this. Of course I saw some MCU movies and Tv series, but I don't follow this. These characters are not MY Characters (it's convoluted but I hope I made myself clear).

So, I have a lot of friends with Mr. Selfish' kind of humor, and I can tell you that he IS 100% Joking, even if not what would you think he can accomplish saying that? So for me he is "innocent". (P.S. I just read that you nearly had a stroke, selfish. Take care, you're a beast).

For the timeline thing in my complete honest opinion, I consider more what we watch, than what we read (in this case). Look I am following a similar approch like yours Mr. @Starvel on my MignolaVerse timeline, since Mike Mignola (The Creator of Hellboy and its shared universe...could guess) made a companion book, which has a detailed timeline (which I think it's best than the Mcu one, that literally gave complete dates, days/months/years for flashbacks that occupy 2 or 1 panels and even for the Pancake short story,which is a 2 page story with a 3 years old Hellboy who tries pancakes for the first time). But even this companion has something strange, for example, while tacking "The Conqueror Worm" storyline, the book states that it take place entirely on the 5th February 2001, but this canno't be true, there's literally a Day passing during the comic, so what I did? Well I put the start of the story on the 5th February 2001 and when the next day started I put it on the 6th February 2001. So, did I go against the Big Head of Hellboy, the creator himself? Yes, the book was wrong, like I sayed what he is stated on the book, it has to be backed up by their high tier canonicity medias. Anyway if you don't agree with me, that's fine. Just wanted to express my opinion on both matters. (Take care again Mr. @selfishmisery , you will go through this).
It's true continuity errors happen in books but they also happen in the higher canon material too, but nothing we've really discussed for Secret Invasion/The Marvels has to do with the timeline book cause neither is covered there so this isn't about sticking to the book. It's about choosing what fits best like you said. We know The Marvels has to be after Secret Invasion which has to be in November and as discussed when the series was releasing the best placement for it's year was 2026. That kinda forces The Marvels to 2026/27 which admittedly isn't ideal with the whole age thing but birthdays and ages have been an issue before (seriously Marvel like cmon get that together). I think this movie is victim of delays and rewrites like MoM was and there won't be a perfect placement. Imo due to the inconsistency with ages the MCU has had before I think shuffling movies and shows to fit it is a mistake.

Latest posts

Back