Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

I like the explanation that Mysterio got the 616 from Selvig
That's how I always saw it.
Anyone else think "616" is just a standard "central" number given to sections of the multiverse with large numbers of branches?

Like how the MCU and Spider-Verse wrongly label their main Earths as "616".
I see it as Feige sees his multiverse as separate. No matter what Sony, comics, etc say, to him the MCU is 616.

Here are my findings from 2000 up to 2013:

• Mid 2000's: ''Fleeing the lab after injuring General Ross and Betty, [Banner] remains a fugitive from the government for five years, trying his best to suppress monster that is forever threatening to erupt within him.'' So, I'm not entirely sure if this in reference to Ross finding Banner in Brazil (Spring 2010), which would mean the flashbacks from TIH chapter 1 are dated 2005, instead of 2004.
  • Shang-Chi's mother's death is placed in 2007, which differs from our timeline, which places the event in 2006.
  • We finally got confirmation that Iron Man 2's opening scene takes place during Iron Man's ending, and the montage shows Vanko creating his whips until Spring 2010 .
  • Iron Man 2 is placed in Spring 2010, instead of 2011.
  • The Grand Prix (Iron Man 2) takes place May 5, 2010.
  • The Brazil scenes from TIH take place before Vanko is hired by Justin Hammer (Iron Man 2).
  • Thor's coronation takes place before Stark's birthday party.
  • Thor's attack on Jotunheim till Jane figures out Thor was the man in the aurora imagery takes place after Tony is injected by Natasha and Fury, but before Tony looks at Howard's film reel.
  • Banner arrives in the US and meets Betty – Thor tries to lift his hammer – Blonsky gets injected with the serum – The Destroyer arrives on earth till Loki falls from the Bifrost bridge – The Hulk fights Blonsky at the university till the Harlem brawl – Thor and Heimdall watch Jane.
  • Banner controls his Hulk form in British Columbia during Summer 2010.
  • The Consultant takes place Summer 2010.
  • Captain America is recovered in 2011.
  • From 2010-2012 Loki meets Thanos and Selvig is recruited by Fury.
  • Avengers takes place Spring 2012.
  • Item 47 takes place before the flashback scenes of Spider-Man Homecoming.
  • Apparently Loki is brought before Odin (The Dark World) in 2012...

Since Starvel already posted the Miss Minutes notes, I'll leave those out.

Here are my findings from 2000 up to 2013:

• Mid 2000's: ''Fleeing the lab after injuring General Ross and Betty, [Banner] remains a fugitive from the government for five years, trying his best to suppress monster that is forever threatening to erupt within him.'' So, I'm not entirely sure if this in reference to Ross finding Banner in Brazil (Spring 2010), which would mean the flashbacks from TIH chapter 1 are dated 2005, instead of 2004.
  • Shang-Chi's mother's death is placed in 2007, which differs from our timeline, which places the event in 2006.
  • We finally got confirmation that Iron Man 2's opening scene takes place during Iron Man's ending, and the montage shows Vanko creating his whips until Spring 2010 .
  • Iron Man 2 is placed in Spring 2010, instead of 2011.
  • The Grand Prix (Iron Man 2) takes place May 5, 2010.
  • The Brazil scenes from TIH take place before Vanko is hired by Justin Hammer (Iron Man 2).
  • Thor's coronation takes place before Stark's birthday party.
  • Thor's attack on Jotunheim till Jane figures out Thor was the man in the aurora imagery takes place after Tony is injected by Natasha and Fury, but before Tony looks at Howard's film reel.
  • Banner arrives in the US and meets Betty – Thor tries to lift his hammer – Blonsky gets injected with the serum – The Destroyer arrives on earth till Loki falls from the Bifrost bridge – The Hulk fights Blonsky at the university till the Harlem brawl – Thor and Heimdall watch Jane.
  • Banner controls his Hulk form in British Columbia during Summer 2010.
  • The Consultant takes place Summer 2010.
  • Captain America is recovered in 2011.
  • From 2010-2012 Loki meets Thanos and Selvig is recruited by Fury.
  • Avengers takes place Spring 2012.
  • Item 47 takes place before the flashback scenes of Spider-Man Homecoming.
  • Apparently Loki is brought before Odin (The Dark World) in 2012...

Since Starvel already posted the Miss Minutes notes, I'll leave those out.
Pretty sure the Fury's Big Week stuff matches the What-If episode. I don't think any thought went into lining the days up with the comic. Hoping to do a deeper dive tonight to break it out.

This is the breakdown of events starting with Loki's branch in order

- Loki is captured by the TVA
- Rocket gets the Reality Stone
- Thor says farewell to his mother
- Nebula and Rhodey seize the Power Stone
- Natasha and Clint pay the Soul Stone's price
- Loki's "Time Management" is put on trial
- Mobius investigates the Minutemen ambushes in 1549 France
- Tony and Steve try their last hope for getting the Space Stone in 1970
- Tony puts them back in the game by getting the stone
- Steve steals from the "Particle Man"
- Steve sees Peggy realizing she's faraway yet so close
- "Howard Potts" makes conversation with Howard Stark
- Mobius offers a deal to Loki
- Loki has a change of heart watching his life unfold

Then it jumps, first after it on the timeline is the Avengers making it home again to 2023 and last before it is Iron Man falls after snapping his fingers and passes away

- Loki and Mobius put together Sylvie's apocalyptic sactuaries
- Following their Kablooie clue they track her to 2050
- Sylvie pulls off her timeline blitz
- Tony's final "I Love You 3000" message plays as the world celebrates and his funeral is held
- The God of Thunder rolls on with the Guardians
- Loki and Sylvie are stranded during the Lamentis-1 catastrophe
- Loki and Sylvie have "the touch" that allows the TVA to find them
- The Time Keeper Fraud is revealed by Loki and Sylvie
- Loki survives a pruning ending up in the Void
- Loki meets a plethora of Loki's
- Steve goes on his journey of returning the Infinity Stones
- After a Long Long Time Steve and Peggy have their dance
- Sam and Bucky listen to Cap's Farewell

And the rest is after Endgame

This is the breakdown of events starting with Loki's branch in order

- Loki is captured by the TVA
- Rocket gets the Reality Stone
- Thor says farewell to his mother
- Nebula and Rhodey seize the Power Stone
- Natasha and Clint pay the Soul Stone's price
- Loki's "Time Management" is put on trial
- Mobius investigates the Minutemen ambushes in 1549 France
- Tony and Steve try their last hope for getting the Space Stone in 1970
- Tony puts them back in the game by getting the stone
- Steve steals from the "Particle Man"
- Steve sees Peggy realizing she's faraway yet so close
- "Howard Potts" makes conversation with Howard Stark
- Mobius offers a deal to Loki
- Loki has a change of heart watching his life unfold

Then it jumps, first after it on the timeline is the Avengers making it home again to 2023 and last before it is Iron Man falls after snapping his fingers and passes away

- Loki and Mobius put together Sylvie's apocalyptic sactuaries
- Following their Kablooie clue they track her to 2050
- Sylvie pulls off her timeline blitz
- Tony's final "I Love You 3000" message plays as the world celebrates and his funeral is held
- The God of Thunder rolls on with the Guardians
- Loki and Sylvie are stranded during the Lamentis-1 catastrophe
- Loki and Sylvie have "the touch" that allows the TVA to find them
- The Time Keeper Fraud is revealed by Loki and Sylvie
- Loki survives a pruning ending up in the Void
- Loki meets a plethora of Loki's
- Steve goes on his journey of returning the Infinity Stones
- After a Long Long Time Steve and Peggy have their dance
- Sam and Bucky listen to Cap's Farewell

And the rest is after Endgame
So the events of Loki 1.05: "Journey Into Mystery" go beyond Endgame's last scene?

So the events of Loki 1.05: "Journey Into Mystery" go beyond Endgame's last scene?
Yep that's how the books lays it out. Hope this helps ya work it out. The rest of the series continues and ends before WandaVision's events. I'd take a guess and say that Loki S02 happens the same way. This also puts to rest the theory that Wanda becoming the Scarlet Witch tied together with He Who Remains and the "barrier"

Yep that's how the books lays it out. Hope this helps ya work it out. The rest of the series continues and ends before WandaVision's events. I'd take a guess and say that Loki S02 happens the same way. This also puts to rest the theory that Wanda becoming the Scarlet Witch tied together with He Who Remains and the "barrier"
Great, thank you so much!

I kinda figured this was the case, he was still in the clothes from The Avengers and looked a little battered. I've always myself placed this scene shortly after The Avengers

Yes, I don't know why that surprised me, I think I had 2011 and 2012 mixed up

Noticed in The First Avenger that the typewriter does say November 10th, 1943 when Phelps is preparing the report on Steve going MIA. Looks like the book got the date from it. Guess I never really noticed since I just automatically assumed it was the next day. Although it does make sense it would take time for them to walk back on foot.

Latest posts

Back