Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Websites:
  • Stark Expo Website
  • The Rising Tide Website
  • Fitz-Simmons Armory Website
  • Galaxy Getaways Website
  • Daredevil: Red Thread Website
  • Mashable: Everyday hero or thief? Cyber criminal to address 2012 arrest
  • WIRED: Pym Technologies. Where Past Meets the Present
  • Mashable: Confession of a whistleblower: Inside the mind of an infamous corporate burglar
  • Nelson and Murdock Website
  • Chikara Dojo Website
  • New York Bulletin Website
  • The Daily Bugle Website
  • Explore Madripoor Website
  • New Jersey AvengerCon Website
  • GLK&H Voicemail Message

Social Media:
  • WHiH Newsfront Google+
  • Darren Cross Google+
  • Pym Technologies Google+
  • Darren Cross Linkedin
  • WHiH Newsfront Twitter
  • Pym Technologies Twitter
  • The Daily Bugle Twitter
  • The Daily Bugle Instagram
  • New Jersey AvengerCon Twitter
  • Titania Twitter
  • Titania Instagram
How does everyone feel about adding stuff like in-universe social media and websites to the timeline? Personally idk if there's a good way to do it but if enough people like it I'm sure we could work out a way to make it happen.

Captain America - The Winter Soldier Chapter 6: "In Pursuit" (0:37:50 - 0:41:26)
Captain America - Civil War: Prelude #3 (pg. 12)

should be in April 2, since Fury's time of death is 1:03 a.m.

You should also fix the dates for TWS, you have March 2-4 between April 1 and April 5.

How does everyone feel about adding stuff like in-universe social media and websites to the timeline? Personally idk if there's a good way to do it but if enough people like it I'm sure we could work out a way to make it happen.
I'm not a fan of including anything that is made or used just for marketing, even if it contains a story. Like the Spider-Man Audi commercial, I just don't see that as happening in continuity, but I understand I'm probably in the minority on this thread in regards to that.

WHiH Newsfront was made for marketing, as well as the Daily Bugle shorts. I think it would be crazy to think they're non-canon. There's shorts that show different angles of on-screen events for The Defenders, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Those have to be canon.

There's definitely shorts which are not arguable and are just canon outright.

Stupid Question: Weren't there onscreen dates from Daredevil S1? I feel like those got removed for one reason or another a long while back, but I don't see why.

We might have a potential problem regarding The Marvels placement.

If I remember correctly Hawkeye confirms Kate Bishop was 22, but in her appearance in The Marvels, she says she's 23. There are at least around 2 years between Hawkeye and The Marvels due to Secret Invasion being in November 2026 and The Marvels after it. It's like the Cassie being 6 during Ant-Man issue all over again. Do they really not have anyone who can do basic math when it comes to this stuff?

We might have a potential problem regarding The Marvels placement.

If I remember correctly Hawkeye confirms Kate Bishop was 22, but in her appearance in The Marvels, she says she's 23. There are at least around 2 years between Hawkeye and The Marvels due to Secret Invasion being in November 2026 and The Marvels after it. It's like the Cassie being 6 during Ant-Man issue all over again. Do they really not have anyone who can do basic math when it comes to this stuff?
Kate's 24th birthday might be in December?

Easy fix.

Kate's 24th birthday might be in December?

Easy fix.
Maybe. I still have to see the movie but from what I've heard
Secret Invasion is pretty much ignored except for the peace talks that were mentioned. I think it'd be a little jarring if it were right after. Especially if characters that are related to it like Fury and Carol aren't discussing it.

I'm thinking another option is she hadn't exactly turned 22 yet but her birthday wasn't too far away so her age was rounded. Similar to Scott saying Cassie is 10 in Ant-Man & The Wasp. I remember when I was younger, even a few months from my birthday my mom would refer to me as the age I was going to be. So her age in Hawkeye is rounded up, but in The Marvels, she gives her exact age. It's not perfect, but I guess we do have options depending on if there's anything else in the movie.

Maybe. I still have to see the movie but from what I've heard
Secret Invasion is pretty much ignored except for the peace talks that were mentioned. I think it'd be a little jarring if it were right after. Especially if characters that are related to it like Fury and Carol aren't discussing it.

I'm thinking another option is she hadn't exactly turned 22 yet but her birthday wasn't too far away so her age was rounded. Similar to Scott saying Cassie is 10 in Ant-Man & The Wasp. I remember when I was younger, even a few months from my birthday my mom would refer to me as the age I was going to be. So her age in Hawkeye is rounded up, but in The Marvels, she gives her exact age. It's not perfect, but I guess we do have options depending on if there's anything else in the movie.
It's 100% 2026.
Cassie's "Stature" superhero persona is mentioned in a 2nd post-credits scene between Kamala and Kate Bishop.

It's 100% 2026.
Cassie's "Stature" superhero persona is mentioned in a 2nd post-credits scene between Kamala and Kate Bishop.
I've seen the scene and know 2026 works, but I also feel sometime in early 2027 is possible. The weather we've seen outside Kamala's house fits more with Spring than it does Winter and I don't think there's anything in the movie that will narrow it down to specifically Late November or December. Guess we'll see.

I've seen the scene and know 2026 works, but I also feel sometime in early 2027 is possible. The weather we've seen outside Kamala's house fits more with Spring than it does Winter and I don't think there's anything in the movie that will narrow it down to specifically Late November or December. Guess we'll see.
If we had a novelization adaptation, these things usually specify this, Even if they are really difficoult to Place. I kinda miss these novels.

If we had a novelization adaptation, these things usually specify this, Even if they are really difficoult to Place. I kinda miss these novels.
I think the closest we'll have is how Disney + places it compared to upcoming movies/shows. I still haven't seen the movie yet, so for all I know there is something that narrows it down more.

Read a theory that the Universe at the end is the X-Men: The Animated Series Universe, not the Revised FoX-Men Universe. Thoughts?

For my part I think it's more likely that this is the FoX-Men Universe sometime post Days of Futur Past Ending and they just used a more Comic accurate look for Hank, or they used a design inspired by TAS, similiar to Professor X in MoM

hmm the age thing could get annoying, if kate was 21 in hawkeye soon to be 22 then the 23 works for placing marvels in late 2026/early 2027, however if she was 22 in hawkeye and is 23 here then im not sure what to think lol

if she just turned 23 in early december, that would have to put the marvels in late nov (post-secret invasion) to early december (at least a few weeks before christmas, otherwise i cant see them having not brought up kates birthday in hawkeye if it was so close to christmas)

ill be seeing the movie in about 12 hours and ill be paying extra attention to any details that can place the film outside of the weather and kates age

Latest posts

Back