Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Why did DIrishB subtract the intros, anyway? Doesn't it make it harder to work on while also making it harder for people trying to watch it?
Probably he did that cos the intros are something that tecnically didn't happen in universe, the events happens After that. Anyway I agree with you, I Even include the credits. Hahah.

Why did DIrishB subtract the intros, anyway? Doesn't it make it harder to work on while also making it harder for people trying to watch it?
That's what I said. It just makes everything harder to do timestamps. Like wouldn't it be easier to just do the actual timestamps? So you wouldn't ever hafta add or subtract from the timestamps.

In Episode 1, there's a group of kids at the roller rink wearing matching "Tamaha Summer Camp" t-shirts. Tamaha schools generally let out around mid-late May, further supporting the series taking place around late May-early June 2025.
I'm still sticking with 24th May - 1st June 2025, just because its more straightforward and the evidence still works for it.

Is Vanessa dead during Echo? I mean Kingpin runs his Empire without fearing that Matt goes after her. Plus he said he lost someone he loved, don't think he means his Dad, so I think it's kinda safe to say Vanessa is deceased. The only Problem is the Born Again Recast, but that could be Flashbacks when we learn how she died. Idk, thought?

Is Vanessa dead during Echo? I mean Kingpin runs his Empire without fearing that Matt goes after her. Plus he said he lost someone he loved, don't think he means his Dad, so I think it's kinda safe to say Vanessa is deceased. The only Problem is the Born Again Recast, but that could be Flashbacks when we learn how she died. Idk, thought?
I think the truth is Echo was made at a time when they were remaining cagey on connecting to the prior Netflix stuff which is how Fisk running around out of prison in 2021 with Matt not specifically going after him happened. Also, while they bring back him killing his father, the details aren't exact. Echo seems to imply he was in his bedroom and left the room to go after his father when in the show he's already in the same room as his parents. Also, the "Rabbit in a Snowstorm" wall is in said bedroom rather than an open area of his family's apartment as we see in Daredevil. It's like they wanted to take certain elements from his Netflix history without caring if they fully lined up. I feel like restructuring Born Again is when they decided to fully treat Netflix as 100% canon leading to the addition of the shows on the Disney + timeline and hopefully explaining details like the Echo 2021 scenes to make everything line more up.

As for losing someone he loved, it could be a reference to his mother or Vanessa being blipped.

I think the truth is Echo was made at a time when they were remaining cagey on connecting to the prior Netflix stuff which is how Fisk running around out of prison in 2021 with Matt not specifically going after him happened. Also, while they bring back him killing his father, the details aren't exact. Echo seems to imply he was in his bedroom and left the room to go after his father when in the show he's already in the same room as his parents. Also, the "Rabbit in a Snowstorm" wall is in said bedroom rather than an open area of his family's apartment as we see in Daredevil. It's like they wanted to take certain elements from his Netflix history without caring if they fully lined up. I feel like restructuring Born Again is when they decided to fully treat Netflix as 100% canon leading to the addition of the shows on the Disney + timeline and hopefully explaining details like the Echo 2021 scenes to make everything line more up.

As for losing someone he loved, it could be a reference to his mother or Vanessa being blipped.
I kinda looked at those as like the traumatic memories reshaping into something similar as of now, but still inaccurate after decades of repression.

Legion had something similar but also didn't call it out where Season 2 had Division 3 warped into something more insane than the grounded version of the government agency we saw in season 1; during David's time freaking out in the Orb. The 70s aesthetic mixed with the Vermillion mustache women, all based on childhood memories or prior experiences he had through the years. Presumably also why he saw the Time Eaters as "Blue Meanies" - it's his warped perception based on the reasons I gave.

In other words, memories can be flawed and that is what is presented to us the viewer.
I still think my hammer theory is the case, it's just what Kingpin's memory picked up on.

I kinda looked at those as like the traumatic memories reshaping into something similar as of now, but still inaccurate after decades of repression.

Legion had something similar but also didn't call it out where Season 2 had Division 3 warped into something more insane than the grounded version of the government agency we saw in season 1; during David's time freaking out in the Orb. The 70s aesthetic mixed with the Vermillion mustache women, all based on childhood memories or prior experiences he had through the years. Presumably also why he saw the Time Eaters as "Blue Meanies" - it's his warped perception based on the reasons I gave.

In other words, memories can be flawed and that is what is presented to us the viewer.
I still think my hammer theory is the case, it's just what Kingpin's memory picked up on.
It's a good way to look at it. I just think outside of the universe, it was them simply not caring to have the details all right. Hopefully with them showing the Netflix series as 100% canon that changes in projects like Born Again.

No.

Also, I believe @selfishmisery was right about the hammer not being the exact same, it's more a tool to manipulate Echo. I doubt he actually kept the murder weapon all those years, his mom probably dumped it with the rest of the body
His mom gave him the hammer back in her will I think. It was mentioned in Daredevil S3.

His mom gave him the hammer back in her will I think. It was mentioned in Daredevil S3.
interesting, so this detail definitely makes me think during the development of this series (echo) and the initial development of born again that they were treating the netflix series with some sort of "soft continuity" approach, with the slight musical cues and hallway fight references seen in she-hulk alongside the slightly different hammer and the recast vanessa being nods to the series before they decided to fully integrate them in with the starting over of production on born again

i dont think so

Latest posts

Back