Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

just finished watching the marvels on digital and I noticed that Kamala's heritage is Inhuman rather than human or mutant. Further proof of Inhumans and AoS being cannon or perhaps comic easter egg (lol who are we kidding we already know that they were both cannon to the sacred timeline, probably a fun easter egg but I guess we will see)

Also, Monica makes reference to it being only a couple of days since the start of the film " in the last couple of days, I have done things I've never done before" she says this during the final showdown with Dar Benn when she is trapped under rubble. (Either 2 or more likely 3 days for the main events to occur and then perhaps another day or 2 afterwards for the epilogue scenes) (I definitely DON'T believe that the entirety of the marvels and the mid credits scene spans more than a week in total) Screenshot 2024-01-17 232929.png

just finished watching the marvels on digital and I noticed that Kamala's heritage is Inhuman rather than human or mutant. Further proof of Inhumans and AoS being cannon or perhaps comic easter egg (lol who are we kidding we already know that they were both cannon to the sacred timeline, probably a fun easter egg but I guess we will see)

Also, Monica makes reference to it being only a couple of days since the start of the film " in the last couple of days, I have done things I've never done before" she says this during the final showdown with Dar Benn when she is trapped under rubble. (Either 2 or more likely 3 days for the main events to occur and then perhaps another day or 2 afterwards for the epilogue scenes) (I definitely DON'T believe that the entirety of the marvels and the mid credits scene spans more than a week in total) View attachment 1642
Yeah, weren't Inhumans not mentioned in the MCU films themselves prior to this?

Just Black Bolt in Dr. Strange 2.
Plus I think Vision said in Civil War "For the past 8 years there's been a rise in superhuman activity" - which they didn't have to thrown in but they did. So all that was going on in the background in a passing sense..

Curious if we'll ever see Quake or current-SHIELD director Mack in future MCU stuff at this point now they're acknowledging more Marvel Television stuff. Would be nice if my "The Di'Allas monolith protected the main AoS characters from the Snap/Blip" theory is confirmed.

Plus I think Vision said in Civil War "For the past 8 years there's been a rise in superhuman activity" - which they didn't have to thrown in but they did. So all that was going on in the background in a passing sense..

Curious if we'll ever see Quake or current-SHIELD director Mack in future MCU stuff at this point now they're acknowledging more Marvel Television stuff. Would be nice if my "The Di'Allas monolith protected the main AoS characters from the Snap/Blip" theory is confirmed.
also tony in civil war says he has tabs on street level heroes, obviously in the context of the film hes referring to peter parker but theres no way a major building collapsed in manhattan recently and tony wasnt on top of the situation

Still would love Daisy, May or even Sousa to turn up in some capacity. But we still aren't sure they went back to the sacred timeline post season 7 or a branched 2018 timeline because of the time travel to the future in season 5 and the weird snap semi-disconnect. (My gut feeling is it's a branch because the triskelion is rebuilt at the very last shot of season 7 and shield has a more public image with May being a professor at shield academy)

Also, Monica makes reference to it being only a couple of days since the start of the film " in the last couple of days, I have done things I've never done before" she says this during the final showdown with Dar Benn when she is trapped under rubble. (Either 2 or more likely 3 days for the main events to occur and then perhaps another day or 2 afterwards for the epilogue scenes) (I definitely DON'T believe that the entirety of the marvels and the mid credits scene spans more than a week in total) View attachment 1642
I brought this up before on here. I think it's like the comics. She's a mutant with Inhuman heritage. If she was exposed to terrigen, she would probably acquire her stretching powers.

Still would love Daisy, May or even Sousa to turn up in some capacity. But we still aren't sure they went back to the sacred timeline post season 7 or a branched 2018 timeline because of the time travel to the future in season 5 and the weird snap semi-disconnect. (My gut feeling is it's a branch because the triskelion is rebuilt at the very last shot of season 7 and shield has a more public image with May being a professor at shield academy)
People confuse that all the time. They're in the main timeline. If they weren't, the Earth would be destroyed. Official word and the actual show places 5x19-5x22 very clearly during Avengers: Infinity War.

Original Timeline - Black Order attacks, Graviton destroys Earth
MCU Timeline - Black Order attacks, Daisy defeats Graviton, Thanos snaps fingers

If you look, I posted a picture from the Timeline Book that confirms that S.H.I.E.L.D. is still active in 2024. That is only possible if Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is canon, specifically Season 5-7.

The Triskelion was rebuilt. We saw them cleaning up the damage to it in a deleted Spider-Man: Homecoming scene and it looked pretty intact.

People confuse that all the time. They're in the main timeline. If they weren't, the Earth would be destroyed. Official word and the actual show places 5x19-5x22 very clearly during Avengers: Infinity War.

Original Timeline - Black Order attacks, Graviton destroys Earth
MCU Timeline - Black Order attacks, Daisy defeats Graviton, Thanos snaps fingers

If you look, I posted a picture from the Timeline Book that confirms that S.H.I.E.L.D. is still active in 2024. That is only possible if Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is canon, specifically Season 5-7.
Also, just because they don't mention "Coulson is an LMD now / The Triskellion is rebuilt / SHIELD is back to its former glory" doesn't mean it didn't happen.

That's like going to Kansas and saying "Why is Russia not causing a scene here?"

shield feels like an underground strike force by the time of far from home (2024) and by secret invasion and the marvels (2025) fury only has his close friends (who aren't dead cough cough Hill cough) and the skrulls/shield agents (who may be made up of other species of aliens). So, for there to be an entire shield academy and triskelion (granted the building could be re purposed as something else) running at the same time in 2020. Again, plausible but unlikely.

shield feels like an underground strike force by the time of far from home (2024) and by secret invasion and the marvels (2025) fury only has his close friends (who aren't dead cough cough Hill cough) and the skrulls/shield agents (who may be made up of other species of aliens). So, for there to be an entire shield academy and triskelion (granted the building could be re purposed as something else) running at the same time in 2020. Again, plausible but unlikely.
Just because it feels like that to you doesn't mean it is that way in-canon. They never once call it underground.

Like, with the Arrowverse, you have stuff that happens in Legends and Batwoman are never brought up in The Flash. Need I mention the bowling ball Earth episode of Legends?

Superhuman is anyone with powers. Cap, Spider-Man, Bucky, Panther etc.

Latest posts

Back