Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

On this occasion I don't think so, has Kamala's age was on screen in the marvels as 16 and the director of the film also stated that the film is not that long after Ms.Marvel (Sept/Oct 2025) this would be when the press interviews for the film were happening so they had pretty much wrapped up with post production at that point
"Not long after" is still pretty vague. The age thing can easily be an oversight and it wouldn't be the first time something like it has happened. I mean they copied a lot of the information on her file from copying and pasting the wiki, so that should tell you the thought that went into it.

I fully believe it is. These things happen. Of course there's Ajak's "5 years ago" even though Eternals is confirmed to be six and a half years after Infinity War, but I recently watched Far From Home and Betty says "over 5 years ago" when at that point it would be over 6. I still feel like the age is from very early in the movie's production before delays pushed it further in the timeline. The couple times Disney + has moved a placement it was only by one spot and didn't affect that placement's year. I still believe it's pretty much confirmed Marvel sees Secret Invasion and The Marvels as 2026.
Eternals for me is still Oct/Nov/December 2023 for me as yes Ajaks 5 years line suggests but also the constant references to the blip and thanos is another give away along with the Halloween/Fall decorations and the Bollywood Kingo ad for Diwali in November so I'm not convinced and the fact that the timeline book and Disney+ is so vague and incorrect for most of phase 4 and 5 (phase 4 isn't as bad as it was to begin with but it isn't perfect) doesn't bring me much confidence on trusting it. ( I see what Disney says, what the creatives says and what we say and what is in the film to make a timeline placement)

Sorry for the rant but long story short
I'm not budging on my placement on Eternals,secret invasion and the marvels until I have trustworthy evidence from a reliable source that says otherwise and connects with the rest of the evidence presented.

So far Disney got lazy and just put the last 3 MCU entries after one another because they don't even know where they go

Eternals for me is still Oct/Nov/December 2023 for me as yes Ajaks 5 years line suggests but also the constant references to the blip and thanos is another give away along with the Halloween/Fall decorations and the Bollywood Kingo ad for Diwali in November so I'm not convinced and the fact that the timeline book and Disney+ is so vague and incorrect for most of phase 4 and 5 (phase 4 isn't as bad as it was to begin with but it isn't perfect) doesn't bring me much confidence on trusting it. ( I see what Disney says, what the creatives says and what we say and what is in the film to make a timeline placement)

Sorry for the rant but long story short
I'm not budging on my placement on Eternals,secret invasion and the marvels until I have trustworthy evidence from a reliable source that says otherwise and connects with the rest of the evidence presented.

So far Disney got lazy and just put the last 3 MCU entries after one another because they don't even know where they go
No one's saying you should budge, but I believe this site should be based on Marvel Studios official word whenever it's available. All the Halloween/Fall decorations (really it's one jack o lantern) and Kingo's ad work for October 2024 too like the book and Disney + timeline say. Also referencing the Blip and Thanos doesn't mean Eternals has to be that close to Endgame.

I see nothing that contradictory to the timeline book and for the most part it lined up with here. And just because you don't like certain placements, doesn't mean Disney got lazy. I fully believe there's reasoning behind their placements. Clearly, they place things where they want them to be. Like I said, you can have your disagreements, just don't expect everyone to agree.

So the four new pics we got are from two episodes of Season 3, one of which is the pushed back season 2 episode where Bucky and the red guardian team up which looks like either a sequel or prequel to S02E02 in 1988 with Peter Quill and the 80s Avengers as Goliath/Bill Foster is present in the pics and the first look at season 3 teaser. Meanwhile the more interesting pics of Sam Wilson Cap, Bucky and Monica and the Mechs must be post FatWS (April-May 2024) so are we possibly looking at a post FatWS Timeline placement for Season 3? I guess we'll have to wait

1. The trial of Hector Ayala
As Fisk is sworn mayor, he bans vigilantes in New York City and sends racist, corrupt cops to hunt them down. One of those vigilantes is Hector Ayala, aka the White Tiger. Police catches him and the DA indicts him, so Matt takes his case and tries to defend his case in court.

In the original series, this arc would take place exclusively in a courtroom and would not feature Matt suiting up as Daredevil because he had given up the suit after Foggy's death the previous year. This is the reason Feige decided to scrap the previous show and restart.

He felt that the series started out as a slow courtroom drama and not the action show that it should have been.

According to rumours, Foggy and Karen will return in this new version and the new showrunner, Dario Scardapane, has written a new pilot to incorporate them. The trial of Hector Ayala will more or less remain the same, but new scenes will be shot to incorporate Foggy and Karen throughout the arc and also fight scenes will be included that will feature Matt actually suiting up from the beginning.

1. Punisher's revenge
The corrupt cops Fisk has sent to hunt down vigilantes are wearing the Punisher symbol on their suits, as they are inspired by his work and see him as a hero. But Frank doesn't see it this way and goes after the cops himself who he believes should not follow after his example.

In the original series, prior to the rehaul, this would have been where Matt first suits up and also where this series would have connected with Echo.

Prior to the rehaul, Echo would have ended with her and Bonnie going to NYC and Maya opening up a PI office. Matt comes to her doorstep with a case: find The Punisher. That scene would have directly set up this second arc of Born Again.

A large part of it will also be kept the same since it was already shot last year, but will be reshot to incorporate Karen and Foggy as well as new developments to the story.

1. The Introduction of Muse
Throughout the first 2 arcs, there would have been set ups and teases for the overarching villain of the first season, Muse, who would have been the focus of the last arc.

According to rumours, this arc will also stay intact although it was the only one which had not been shot prior to the rehaul.

New showrunner Dario Scardapane has decided to decrease the episodes from the previous 18 to a count similar of that the Netflix series (~13).

That would mean that the show will be released in 1, continuous season instead of 2, but it also means there will be one more arc, probably in-between the Punisher and the Muse arcs.

That arc now seems to be: The Return of Bullseye!

The show will also star:

Kirsten McDuffie (Nikki M. James), Matt's new partner who helps him with the trial of Hector Alaya

Heather Glenn (Margarita Levieva), Matt's new girlfriend who also happens to be Fisk and Vanessa's (Sandrine Holt) couple therapist

BB Urich (Geneyah Walton), Ben's niece who wants to continue his work

Daniel Blade (Michael Gandolfini), who is Fisk's director of communications, but also secretly his bastard son, Butch Fisk

Buck Cashman (Arty Froushan), Fisk's new personal assistant.

I recall Jessica was set to be mentioned in Echo when Matt had a larger plot on it but... it didn't happen.

1. The trial of Hector Ayala
As Fisk is sworn mayor, he bans vigilantes in New York City and sends racist, corrupt cops to hunt them down. One of those vigilantes is Hector Ayala, aka the White Tiger. Police catches him and the DA indicts him, so Matt takes his case and tries to defend his case in court.

In the original series, this arc would take place exclusively in a courtroom and would not feature Matt suiting up as Daredevil because he had given up the suit after Foggy's death the previous year. This is the reason Feige decided to scrap the previous show and restart.

He felt that the series started out as a slow courtroom drama and not the action show that it should have been.

According to rumours, Foggy and Karen will return in this new version and the new showrunner, Dario Scardapane, has written a new pilot to incorporate them. The trial of Hector Ayala will more or less remain the same, but new scenes will be shot to incorporate Foggy and Karen throughout the arc and also fight scenes will be included that will feature Matt actually suiting up from the beginning.

1. Punisher's revenge
The corrupt cops Fisk has sent to hunt down vigilantes are wearing the Punisher symbol on their suits, as they are inspired by his work and see him as a hero. But Frank doesn't see it this way and goes after the cops himself who he believes should not follow after his example.

In the original series, prior to the rehaul, this would have been where Matt first suits up and also where this series would have connected with Echo.

Prior to the rehaul, Echo would have ended with her and Bonnie going to NYC and Maya opening up a PI office. Matt comes to her doorstep with a case: find The Punisher. That scene would have directly set up this second arc of Born Again.

A large part of it will also be kept the same since it was already shot last year, but will be reshot to incorporate Karen and Foggy as well as new developments to the story.

1. The Introduction of Muse
Throughout the first 2 arcs, there would have been set ups and teases for the overarching villain of the first season, Muse, who would have been the focus of the last arc.

According to rumours, this arc will also stay intact although it was the only one which had not been shot prior to the rehaul.

New showrunner Dario Scardapane has decided to decrease the episodes from the previous 18 to a count similar of that the Netflix series (~13).

That would mean that the show will be released in 1, continuous season instead of 2, but it also means there will be one more arc, probably in-between the Punisher and the Muse arcs.

That arc now seems to be: The Return of Bullseye!

The show will also star:

Kirsten McDuffie (Nikki M. James), Matt's new partner who helps him with the trial of Hector Alaya

Heather Glenn (Margarita Levieva), Matt's new girlfriend who also happens to be Fisk and Vanessa's (Sandrine Holt) couple therapist

BB Urich (Geneyah Walton), Ben's niece who wants to continue his work

Daniel Blade (Michael Gandolfini), who is Fisk's director of communications, but also secretly his bastard son, Butch Fisk

Buck Cashman (Arty Froushan), Fisk's new personal assistant.
THANK YOU KEVIN FEIGE! It seems like they are giving us a great show just like the Netflix one

Okay Echo has been added to the timeline. There was a hiccup, idk wtf I did but something went wrong. I apologize for the new thread titled ???? that I made, I used it to test shit out so I could find the problem without fucking up this timeline more. I assumed I could just delete the thread but apparently I was wrong. Everything seems fine now, if anyone notices any little errors just let me know.

Thanks again to Selfishmisery for doing most of the work back after Echo dropped, it made a frustrating morning soooooo much easier! I really appreciate it!

Okay Echo has been added to the timeline. There was a hiccup, idk wtf I did but something went wrong. I apologize for the new thread titled ???? that I made, I used it to test shit out so I could find the problem without fucking up this timeline more. I assumed I could just delete the thread but apparently I was wrong. Everything seems fine now, if anyone notices any little errors just let me know.

Thanks again to Selfishmisery for doing most of the work back after Echo dropped, it made a frustrating morning soooooo much easier! I really appreciate it!
Don't worry, I can tell you that for the 90% of possibilities you didn't do nothing wrong... sometimes the site bugs itself.... Infact I have to "fight" against him when I'm uploading my projects.... That's a good thing that I like to make them.

I've been currently rewatching the MCU and was curious what the feel would be to narrow down Moon Knight and Wakanda Forever using evidence from within them. Moon Knight shows the Egypt exhibit begins April 22nd. We first meet Steven on Thursday and he's supposed to have a date the following night. The following day (Friday) is him in Austria and he's supposed to have the date that evening. We then jump two days where we are told it's Sunday and his date was supposed to be Friday. The episode then goes into and ends the next day, making it Monday. Due to the poster, we know the episode is after the 22nd, and with Disney +, the timeline book, and Steven's comment about the exhibit posters that make it seem like the first time he's saw them, we can determine the episode is April 24th-25th and April 27th-28th, 2025.

The next episode picks up the following day and a majority of it takes place there. Making it Tuesday, April 29th, 2025. At the end of the episode, there's some unspecified jump to Marc awakening in Cairo. I feel like it makes sense to leave this scene and the rest of the season as being May 2025. The timeline book tells us it's before Jane arrives to New Asgard (which we have as May 3rd), so I'd keep the entire series behind it.

As for Wakanda Forever, Shuri mentions the anniversary of T'Challa's death is on Tuesday. Now while the scene was deleted, the scene showing May 7th, 2025 on-screen does tell us they had the movie taking place around that date in mind. This would place the anniversary of T'Challa's death as May 6th, 2025, and his actual death as being May 6th, 2024. Which fits with the timeline book placing it after Jane in New Asgard and the entirety of Moon Knight.

I'm impressed by how well all this lines up and to me it shows some of the thought that went into the book using dates given within the projects like Moon Knight's Egypt banner or Jane's blood test.

I've been currently rewatching the MCU and was curious what the feel would be to narrow down Moon Knight and Wakanda Forever using evidence from within them. Moon Knight shows the Egypt exhibit begins April 22nd. We first meet Steven on Thursday and he's supposed to have a date the following night. The following day (Friday) is him in Austria and he's supposed to have the date that evening. We then jump two days where we are told it's Sunday and his date was supposed to be Friday. The episode then goes into and ends the next day, making it Monday. Due to the poster, we know the episode is after the 22nd, and with Disney +, the timeline book, and Steven's comment about the exhibit posters that make it seem like the first time he's saw them, we can determine the episode is April 24th-25th and April 27th-28th, 2025.

The next episode picks up the following day and a majority of it takes place there. Making it Tuesday, April 29th, 2025. At the end of the episode, there's some unspecified jump to Marc awakening in Cairo. I feel like it makes sense to leave this scene and the rest of the season as being May 2025. The timeline book tells us it's before Jane arrives to New Asgard (which we have as May 3rd), so I'd keep the entire series behind it.

As for Wakanda Forever, Shuri mentions the anniversary of T'Challa's death is on Tuesday. Now while the scene was deleted, the scene showing May 7th, 2025 on-screen does tell us they had the movie taking place around that date in mind. This would place the anniversary of T'Challa's death as May 6th, 2025, and his actual death as being May 6th, 2024. Which fits with the timeline book placing it after Jane in New Asgard and the entirety of Moon Knight.

I'm impressed by how well all this lines up and to me it shows some of the thought that went into the book using dates given within the projects like Moon Knight's Egypt banner or Jane's blood test.
I'm good with adding these dates if everyone's comfortable with them. Everything looks good to me

Hi all, long time follower but first time commenter. What you have all done is simply exceptional. Well done!!

Out of curiosity, is there a reason that the visuals of arishem and the celestials seeding the universe, and finally seeding earth (with exposition directed at Sersei) is not included at the very beginning of the timeline? I get that arishem is an unreliable narrator, but the MCU timeline book starts with this as the beginning of the universe. Doesn't that suggest that this, at least, is truthful?

Hi all, long time follower but first time commenter. What you have all done is simply exceptional. Well done!!

Out of curiosity, is there a reason that the visuals of arishem and the celestials seeding the universe, and finally seeding earth (with exposition directed at Sersei) is not included at the very beginning of the timeline? I get that arishem is an unreliable narrator, but the MCU timeline book starts with this as the beginning of the universe. Doesn't that suggest that this, at least, is truthful?
Hey thanks for commenting! To my knowledge no there isn't a reason that visual isn't included. But that's an easy fix I can make tomorrow! Unless anyone else knows of a reason it isn't included I'll make that edit. Thanks for pointing that out!

Latest posts

Back