Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

https://www.marvel.com/articles/movies/mcu-timeline-order-disney-plus
1707430276838.png
Marvel added a new section to their website which shows the placement of every season of every show currently on the Disney+ timeline. Daredevil S2 is between Ant-Man and Luke Cage S1; Jessica Jones S2, Luke Cage S2, Iron Fist S2, and Daredevil S3 are all between Doctor Strange and Thor: Ragnarok; and The Punisher S2 and Jessica Jones S3 are between Thor: Ragnarok and Avenger: Infinity War.

These match up perfectly with the wiki's placements.

View attachment 1767
Marvel added a new section to their website which shows the placement of every season of every show currently on the Disney+ timeline. Daredevil S2 is between Ant-Man and Luke Cage S1; Jessica Jones S2, Luke Cage S2, Iron Fist S2, and Daredevil S3 are all between Doctor Strange and Thor: Ragnarok; and The Punisher S2 and Jessica Jones S3 are between Thor: Ragnarok and Avenger: Infinity War.

Interesting thar Loki S2 and What If...? S2 are at the end, after The Marvels

View attachment 1767

Yep. I feel they essentially just copied and pasted the wiki's timeline and didn't do any actual work.

Interesting thar Loki S2 and What If...? S2 are at the end, after The Marvels
I'm guessing they will just put the multiverse stuff when they get released real-world. In a way, both What If 2 and Loki 2 could happen anywhere after their first seasons.

By the way, does the Marvel Timeline book contradict any of the tie-in comics?

I'm guessing they will just put the multiverse stuff when they get released real-world. In a way, both What If 2 and Loki 2 could happen anywhere after their first seasons.

By the way, does the Marvel Timeline book contradict any of the tie-in comics?
When certain events of Fury's Big Week happen play out a little different. The book does match how those events played out in What-If though. Clearly they weren't considering the comic, but I wouldn't say it's a big deal.

View attachment 1767

Agent Carter / Agents of SHIELD / Inhumans / Helstrom / Cloak & Dagger / Runaways(???? - tax wrote off of D+) = TBD

@Starvel will you adjust accordinglyP?
The Netflix stuff from yesterday? That's entirely based on how everyone here feels. Personally I don't think it warrants a change, it's pretty obvious they just based their placements off of what the wiki did, we didn't change it when they were first added last month, I don't see why we would now just cause they added the rest. I've found the placements here for the Netflix content is more accurate than the wikis but that's my opinion. If people here would like it shifted to match the wiki and Disney+ I can make that happen.

If you mean The Marvels yes I will make that change as soon as the physical copy releases and I can add all the chapters correctly. I believe it releases Tuesday on dvd.

The Netflix stuff from yesterday? That's entirely based on how everyone here feels. Personally I don't think it warrants a change, it's pretty obvious they just based their placements off of what the wiki did, we didn't change it when they were first added last month, I don't see why we would now just cause they added the rest. I've found the placements here for the Netflix content is more accurate than the wikis but that's my opinion. If people here would like it shifted to match the wiki and Disney+ I can make that happen.

If you mean The Marvels yes I will make that change as soon as the physical copy releases and I can add all the chapters correctly. I believe it releases Tuesday on dvd.
Meant the Netflix Stuff. I mean, now it's an official thing, similiar how we adjusted after the Timeline Book. It's official word

Latest posts

Back