Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Meant the Netflix Stuff. I mean, now it's an official thing, similiar how we adjusted after the Timeline Book. It's official word
I mean we didn't take the Disney+ timeline at face value of being offical therefore it is, it's definitely a good tool to use to see what Disney's reasoning is and if there's multiple pieces of evidence choosing which one is more correct. We went with the changes because there was evidence to support all their placements there were reasons why they went with the placements even if they were the choices we didn't originally come to. In this case these additions are pretty clearly based on what the wiki said. I do conceed that if a placement has evidence for different placements than Disney's placement is "more correct", but the reasoning for these placements is pretty clear imo.
But that's just my take, should be fine either way
But that's also just my take, if anyone else thinks the Netflix shows should be adjusted to match the wiki/Disney+ definitely speak up and if the majority want the change I'll make it happen for sure!

I'm in favor of moving Iron Fist Season 1 in early 2016 because of Chinese New Year in the first episode, and Iron Fist Season 2 in fall 2017 because the season's description suggests it takes place when Matt is still missing.

They were placed like this in our timeline because of dates seen on their phones or computers. But now that the official timeline has come out, there are prop dates that were ignored, so I don't mind ignoring certain ones in the Netflix shows.

I disagree with moving Jessica Jones Season 3 to later in spring 2018, because of Trish's co-host saying Mother's Day is in 6 months. I'd personally have it no later than late winter or early spring, so that it can be in a few months, while still being consistent with the mentions of spring fashion.

i agree with all this personally and i wouldnt be opposed to having daredevil season 2 start late august/early september and eliminating the need for the time skip

I just researched some MCU Books, most are just adaptations (mostly for younger audiences) of the movies, but I found some interesting ones:
  • Doctor Strange: Starnge Tales and Talismans is a replica journal of Stephen Strange during the events of the 2016 film
  • Captain Marvel: StarForce Mission Log is a replica journal of Carol Danvers during her time in the StarForce
  • Captain Marvel: What Makes A Hero?
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: Who Guards My Sleep?
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: The Courage to Dream
  • The Marvels: The Hero I'm Meant to Be apparently this is set before and concurrent to the events of the film

Last edited:
I just researched some MCU Books, most are just adaptations (mostly for younger audiences) of the movies, but I found some interesting ones:
  • Doctor Strange: Starnge Tales and Talismans is a replica journal of Stephen Strange during the events of the 2016 film
  • Captain Marvel: StarForce Mission Log is a replica journal of Carol Danvers during her time in the StarForce
  • Captain Marvel_ What Makes A Hero?
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: Who Guards My Sleep?
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: The Courage to Dream
  • The Marvels: The Hero I'm Meant to Be apparently this set before and concurrent to the events of the film

Courage to Dream and Who Guards my sleep? should definitely be on the timeline. I've been meaning to share my thoughts on those, but I haven't gotten around to it.

Starforce Mission Log is a little weird. It references Starforce on the rise, however it also goes into the beginning of the Captain Marvel movie and it's has some little, but still significant, differences.

I haven't looked into the other two (didn't know about the Marvels one, so thanks), but I might order them to see if they fit.

is this the retcannon? :oops: Maybe TVA wants at some point in the movie to erase all the time variants of Deadpool?
I think Loki season 2's ending made it clear they aren't erasing timelines anymore - so what we're probably seeing occur in The Void might be the "leftovers" pruned by the old regime trying to stir up chaos and find a way out.

I think Loki season 2's ending made it clear they aren't erasing timelines anymore - so what we're probably seeing occur in The Void might be the "leftovers" pruned by the old regime trying to stir up chaos and find a way out.
This is something I don't understand, is the TVA in Deadpool the same as the TVA in Loki? I thought it would be the tva of the x-men universe (?

This is something I don't understand, is the TVA in Deadpool the same as the TVA in Loki? I thought it would be the tva of the x-men universe (?
Mobius quit the TVA, so he would be replaced. I don't think it's a different TVA because this is confirmed as MCU-adjacent so another TVA would overcomplicate things.

I wonder if the original two Fantastic Four films along with Elektra and Daredevil will be confirmed to be in the same universe as the X-Men films?
They're already each given official reality numbers and Marvel almost never changes those.

Unlike DC's very condensed hypertime explanation, Marvel uses branches to explain their adjacency or timeline differences.

????

The Marvels (0:36:40 - 0:37:24) (Video Only)

????

The Marvels (0:00:00 - 0:02:30)
The Marvels (0:04:18 - 0:09:41)
< -- ("Earlier that day")
The Marvels (0:02:31 - 0:04:17) < -- (Kamala's first scene")
The Marvels (0:09:42 - 0:11:30) <--- (starts at "The jump point is still leaking energy!"; Give some room for how the previous timestamp would play out in real time.)
-- POST CREDITS SCENE for Ms. Marvel's final episode (might just cut out of the timeline since it's literally a condensed scene lifted from this film) ---
The Marvels (0:11:31 - 0:36:39) < -- (Immediately after the post credits scene of Ms. Marvel until the first flashback to when Carol killed the Supreme Intelligence)
The Marvels (0:36:40 - 0:37:24) (Audio Only)
The Marvels (0:37:25 - 1:33:06)
The Marvels (1:35:48 - 1:37:28) [X-Men Universe]

@Starvel Now we wait for the Bluray/DVD chapters.

(wasn't sure whether or not to include the memory with Monica's mom in the mind reading scene, but I'll leave that up to y'all)

Last edited:
????
Jessica Jones
3x02: "AKA You're Welcome" (0:02:55 - 0:34:19)

I feel like this should be in the Winter, because 29 and a half minutes into the episode they mention the freezing weather on the news. Trish's boyfriend is watching on the TV.

It's annoying that Jessica Jones' final episode has calendar dates of "Wednesday the 5th" and about a day later in-universe the number "12" can be seen on the same calendar app on Trish's computer...

The Marvels (1:35:48 - 1:37:28) [X-Men Universe]
Up to you whether you want to call that Earth-17315 or X-Men Universe. It's all just guesses at this point if it's a specific world.

Iman Vellani said she thinks it's the original timeline (Earth-10005) which... makes me feel a "little" disappointed in her alleged nerdom since that world is destroyed and Beast is long dead, lol.

Latest posts

Back