Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

????

The Marvels (0:36:40 - 0:37:24) (Video Only)

????

The Marvels (0:00:00 - 0:02:30)
The Marvels (0:04:18 - 0:09:41)
< -- ("Earlier that day")
The Marvels (0:02:31 - 0:04:17) < -- (Kamala's first scene")
The Marvels (0:09:42 - 0:11:30) <--- (starts at "The jump point is still leaking energy!"; Give some room for how the previous timestamp would play out in real time.)
-- POST CREDITS SCENE for Ms. Marvel's final episode (might just cut out of the timeline since it's literally a condensed scene lifted from this film) ---
The Marvels (0:11:31 - 0:36:39) < -- (Immediately after the post credits scene of Ms. Marvel until the first flashback to when Carol killed the Supreme Intelligence)
The Marvels (0:36:40 - 0:37:24) (Audio Only)
The Marvels (0:37:25 - 1:33:06)
The Marvels (1:35:48 - 1:37:28) [X-Men Universe]

@Starvel Now we wait for the Bluray/DVD chapters.

(wasn't sure whether or not to include the memory with Monica's mom in the mind reading scene, but I'll leave that up to y'all)
Appreciate it as always! I'll get this updated with the chapters hopefully tomorrow when the Blu-ray releases

????

The Marvels (0:36:40 - 0:37:24) (Video Only)

????

The Marvels (0:00:00 - 0:02:30)
The Marvels (0:04:18 - 0:09:41)
< -- ("Earlier that day")
The Marvels (0:02:31 - 0:04:17) < -- (Kamala's first scene")
The Marvels (0:09:42 - 0:11:30) <--- (starts at "The jump point is still leaking energy!"; Give some room for how the previous timestamp would play out in real time.)
-- POST CREDITS SCENE for Ms. Marvel's final episode (might just cut out of the timeline since it's literally a condensed scene lifted from this film) ---
The Marvels (0:11:31 - 0:36:39) < -- (Immediately after the post credits scene of Ms. Marvel until the first flashback to when Carol killed the Supreme Intelligence)
The Marvels (0:36:40 - 0:37:24) (Audio Only)
The Marvels (0:37:25 - 1:33:06)
The Marvels (1:35:48 - 1:37:28) [X-Men Universe]

@Starvel Now we wait for the Bluray/DVD chapters.

(wasn't sure whether or not to include the memory with Monica's mom in the mind reading scene, but I'll leave that up to y'all)
I'd say keep the Ms Marvel post credit scene. We did the same with Ant-Man's. It helps with accuracy.

personally the only wiki placements i have issues with for the Netflix series is punisher 2 and jessica jones 3, i prefer them to be as far before the snap as possible

I just saw that Mark Ruffalo and Sebastian Stan have been added to the cast of Captain America: Brave New World, and with all the rumors that surround the film as being an Avengers-tier film I think that Marvel is definitely trying to do things better (I don't hate Phases 4 and 5, but specially The Marvels and Echo personally have felt like a down)

I just saw that Mark Ruffalo and Sebastian Stan have been added to the cast of Captain America: Brave New World, and with all the rumors that surround the film as being an Avengers-tier film I think that Marvel is definitely trying to do things better (I don't hate Phases 4 and 5, but specially The Marvels and Echo personally have felt like a down)
Saw Ruffalo, missed Stan tho where'd you get that?

I checked first on the wiki and apparently this article confirmed that Sebastian Stan would be returning and this YouTube interview was the one that confirmed about Mark Ruffalo (couldn't find the minute) but when I searched in Wikipedia I just found Mark
Interesting. It'd be great to see Stan return in the film but I feel skeptical about that still. Love to be wrong tho!

Latest posts

Back