Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Well, there are already theories that the Fantastic Four movie will be set in the 60s
At least partially. If they had powers and were superheroes in the 60s, that would be a retcon harder to accept than Captain Marvel predating the Avengers in the 90s.

My theory is that what ever that cosmic ray blast is, it sends the Fantastic Four 60 years in the future.

I heard a rumour awhile ago that it will be set in the 60s on an alternate earth and then at the end of the movie they will end up in earth 616 in the present (just an old rumoured "leak" but still has some credibility)

At least partially. If they had powers and were superheroes in the 60s, that would be a retcon harder to accept than Captain Marvel predating the Avengers in the 90s.

My theory is that what ever that cosmic ray blast is, it sends the Fantastic Four 60 years in the future.
They could go with "Avengers: Earth's Mighiest Heroes" vibes. I mean that like in that animated series the F4 were the first heroes that appeared, but they acted more like a family of scientists than superheroes per se. [I want to precise that I never liked this kind of direction for the F4 (Maybe cos they're my favorite group) anyway this is something that marvel does regulary, another example of this is "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 3". I always prefer more that the F4 are the first superheroes after all the heroes disappeared in the 1950s. Like how is Superman from DC] Anyway in the end this is something they could do, since they do this approch with the group regulary in recent times. Anyway I prefer Mr. @selfishmisery theory more.

Can you add the Chinese Iron Man 3 Scenes @Starvel?
Ah yes! I will do that!

I just researched some MCU Books, most are just adaptations (mostly for younger audiences) of the movies, but I found some interesting ones:
  • Doctor Strange: Starnge Tales and Talismans is a replica journal of Stephen Strange during the events of the 2016 film
  • Captain Marvel: StarForce Mission Log is a replica journal of Carol Danvers during her time in the StarForce
  • Captain Marvel: What Makes A Hero?
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: Who Guards My Sleep?
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever: The Courage to Dream
  • The Marvels: The Hero I'm Meant to Be apparently this is set before and concurrent to the events of the film
Also for these, if anyone is against any of them being added please make it known, and if anyone wants them added just tell me where to add them because I'm not familiar with any of these books or where they should be placed.

Also, the band itself is known in the MCU via Doctor Strange's infamous "Didn't you guys chart in the '60s?" quip.

Anyways, the actual F4 might have been brought to the future but in the 1960s they're MIA and this team of brilliant astronauts are forgotten to time.
Yeah, I'm a little annoyed that people might think Strange was talking about the Fantastic Four superhero team now, lol.

Ah yes! I will do that!

Also for these, if anyone is against any of them being added please make it known, and if anyone wants them added just tell me where to add them because I'm not familiar with any of these books or where they should be placed.
I would place Who Guards My Sleep? and The Courage to Dream where the wiki placed them for simplicity. Dunno if the rest should even be included

I would place Who Guards My Sleep? and The Courage to Dream where the wiki placed them for simplicity. Dunno if the rest should even be included
Aright links to the Chinese Exclusive Scenes are done and the two books have been added with the 2007 Shang-Chi scenes and with the Wakanda Files in 2023 respectively

The Marvels has been added as well as a few other requested chansuch as the placement of Iron Fist and dates for the first few episodes of Moon Knight as well as a few minor edits.
What minor edits? I update my viewing order based on this.

Also, Shouldn't these be adjusted accordingly? 1708013600616.png

Stuff like the new release dates for Thunderbolts and The Fantastic Four, new Deadpool & Wolverine title, minor mistakes, no actual changes to the timeline order itself.

I will adjust that!
Also, is the last scene of Iron Fist 2x10 still in 2018?

Latest posts

Back