Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

I just want to stop for a minute and say THANK YOU to everyone that has contributed and continues contributing to this timeline (and all of the others on this forum). This forum is an incredible resource that has helped me put together a chronologically accurate viewing order for myself and my family/friends.

You all are amazing and I'm so happy to be a part of this community of critical thinking people! Its an incredible amount of labor showcased on here and I don't think enough people care or appreciate it. But I absolutely do!

I just want to stop for a minute and say THANK YOU to everyone that has contributed and continues contributing to this timeline (and all of the others on this forum). This forum is an incredible resource that has helped me put together a chronologically accurate viewing order for myself and my family/friends.

You all are amazing and I'm so happy to be a part of this community of critical thinking people! Its an incredible amount of labor showcased on here and I don't think enough people care or appreciate it. But I absolutely do!
same here this thread and other online timeline discussions is really the only thing keeping me invested with any shared universes at this point lol it makes it so worth it to keep up to be part of the boards :)

same here this thread and other online timeline discussions is really the only thing keeping me invested with any shared universes at this point lol it makes it so worth it to keep up to be part of the boards :)
Honestly the discussions and community on here is a big part of it for me as well. I always look forward to coming here and taking part in the conversations of the shows as much as I do watching the projects. I lurked for years mostly using this place as a guide during the Infinity Saga but I'm so glad I finally decided to start commenting a few years back now. This place is an amazing show of the dedication of fans!

Honestly, this site is not only one I enjoy so much for the various timelines that we've made (myself included), but also for the fact that its one of the few communities that I can discuss the non-Disney+ MCU shows without some bozo coming in and saying "ummmm ackshully, they're non-canon".

Either way, you all are truly amazing people, and honestly...
so-proud-of-this-community-proud.gif

Latest posts

Back