Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

View attachment 2066
X-Men '97 is listed as being in the Multiverse Saga on Disney+!
Sixth Cosmos connection (due to a version of the MAU being a universe in the Sixth Cosmos that birthed Galactus)?

Maybe I was right months ago, or maybe it's just Marvel acting like DC when they try to say Batman '89 co-exists in the live-action and animated multiverses SOMEHOW.

More likely, X-Men '97 simply has some ties to the MCU down the line. I mean, everything Marvel is the same multiverse, so I can see it doing that. X-Men '97 is NOT MCU though, obviously.

Also, from a lot of quotes, it seems like they might be trying to retcon Iron Man, Fantastic Four and The Incredible Hulk into Earth-92131. So, uh, guess there were two presidents simultaneously. Thanks, Marvel... but, until it's made explicitly clear in the show itself, we can just ignore that part.

More likely, X-Men '97 simply has some ties to the MCU down the line. I mean, everything Marvel is the same multiverse, so I can see it doing that. X-Men '97 is NOT MCU though, obviously.

Also, from a lot of quotes, it seems like they might be trying to retcon Iron Man, Fantastic Four and The Incredible Hulk into Earth-92131. So, uh, guess there were two presidents simultaneously. Thanks, Marvel... but, until it's made explicitly clear in the show itself, we can just ignore that part.
It's the same Multiverse, but the live-action stuff from MCU, Raimiverse, Webbverse, X-verse, etc is all in it's own bubble, away from the other universes.
Like the Outer Rim to the MCU I guess, by comparison, is the rest of the Marvel Multiverse.

It could just be like "here are events that occurred almost the same but differently" like some of the lore in Avengers Assemble are carried into the final season with Black Panther that's solely set in Earth-17628.

This still bugs me because now we're just going to assume live-action Uatu is going to go to the "outer rim" and interfere with the business of other Watchers in the comic/animation side of things.

regarding preview footage for brave new world from cinemacon:

personally i think that since the events of si, ritson has resigned or been killed by someone thinking he himself was a skrull and ross being the vp became the next president from early 2027-the election in nov 2028, with the line from the footage of bnw being a reference to him seeking reelection in the near future (1-2 years of him trying to change his public image)

More of an X-Men thing, but I think it could tie into Mr. Sinister making his way into the MCU post-Secret Wars somehow.

I like to think he will indeed be played by Jon Hamm once he's onscreen (if not this theory is moot), and he somehow got a hold of Earth-19264's David Haller, maybe killed him and harvested his brain at some point after the events of the show Legion. Then studied his mind in order to gain knowledge of how reality can be manipulated or to travel to other ones - and these "monologues" are his notes during said studies.

regarding preview footage for brave new world from cinemacon:

personally i think that since the events of si, ritson has resigned or been killed by someone thinking he himself was a skrull and ross being the vp became the next president from early 2027-the election in nov 2028, with the line from the footage of bnw being a reference to him seeking reelection in the near future (1-2 years of him trying to change his public image)
Well, can't say I didn't see that coming, but RIP(?) to the bozo who called for a purging of Skrulls.

the other dimension of ms marvel what was it? (? I never finished watching the series
It's America Chavez's world name. I think they implied she's from a higher plane, not so much a universe.

The map itself is hypothetical. "Utopian Parallel" is essentially, what I think, is the higher (light side) plane of existence - considered by humanity to be "heaven" or the "afterlife" in-universe. This includes aforementioned Utopian Parallel, Noor Dimension, "Eternity's Far Shore" (from Love & Thunder), afterlifes, or the 7 Kingdoms of Heaven including Ta-Lo and K'un L'un.

Latest posts

Back