Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline

RocketRacoon

Damn. I'm absolutely heart-broken over DIrishB's passing. He seemed like a great guy and was dedicated to this. He never got to see Avengers 4. :(

RIP

DE23111

Wow. For someone I've never met personally, that news hit me. I haven't been on this sight lately, but I would always head over here to see what he had to say, he worked so hard and thoroughly on this that you would have been foolish not to take his work into account. I know we went back and forth once or twice, but it was never out of malice, it was out of passion for something we all love, and his dedication to this timeline, something that only a select group of people will every be able to truly appreciate, will always be remembered.

We will forever be thankful to you Irish. Thank you for your work, thank you for your dedication, and thank you for your patience.

E

Staff member
Admin here.

If you guys can come up with a way to keep making changes and updates to the timelines I'm happy to accommodate.

For anyone who didn't know, David and I were in the process of moving the timelines to a new, separate site - http://thetimelinesite.com

He was the brains and I was the brawn. He maintained the timelines, I maintained the site. I don't really know anything about the timelines themselves, I just drove the vehicle, so to speak.

One idea I had was to transform everything into a wiki that anyone could edit, but I defer to the community.