Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline

• Help support The Comic Board :

DE23111

Wow. For someone I've never met personally, that news hit me. I haven't been on this sight lately, but I would always head over here to see what he had to say, he worked so hard and thoroughly on this that you would have been foolish not to take his work into account. I know we went back and forth once or twice, but it was never out of malice, it was out of passion for something we all love, and his dedication to this timeline, something that only a select group of people will every be able to truly appreciate, will always be remembered.

We will forever be thankful to you Irish. Thank you for your work, thank you for your dedication, and thank you for your patience.

E

Excelsior Club
Admin here.

If you guys can come up with a way to keep making changes and updates to the timelines I'm happy to accommodate.

For anyone who didn't know, David and I were in the process of moving the timelines to a new, separate site - http://thetimelinesite.com

He was the brains and I was the brawn. He maintained the timelines, I maintained the site. I don't really know anything about the timelines themselves, I just drove the vehicle, so to speak.

One idea I had was to transform everything into a wiki that anyone could edit, but I defer to the community.

marioxb

F freshmaker Was there ever an official word on whether the stark expo videos were official canon or not? I noticed IrishDB has it on his timeline but you don't have them on yours.
If you mean the (continued) timeline on this site, look under 1974 and 2010 and you'll see them:

Last edited:

Dan Neal

I was referring to F freshmaker 's timeline on p15 of this thread. I see that the DIrishB timeline does have it but freshmaker does not. So I was asking if there was some discrepancy on canonicity of these videos.

freshmaker

F freshmaker Was there ever an official word on whether the stark expo videos were official canon or not? I noticed IrishDB has it on his timeline but you don't have them on yours.
I searched around and didn't find anything where anyone says one way or another about the canonicity of the Stark Expo videos. I don't include any of the promotional videos or material in the order of publication list.

Dan Neal

F freshmaker Ahh gotcha, I thought they fit much into the category of the WHIH clips (which seem to be promotional as well). They seem less "official" than the one-shots like "Item 47" but seem on the same level of the WHIH videos. But thanks for the clarification!