Marvel.com Message Boards...are they down for anyone else?

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Anyone else having trouble with Marvel.com's boards? I haven't been able to log in for over a week, and keep getting a "Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later" message. I don't post over there often, but was expecting a PM from someone over there and am a bit annoyed with the timing. Anyone else having a problem there?

Oh, thank goodness. I thought it was just me....

Yes, the boards seem to have been down for the last three or four days, at least. I keep going to the main page and clicking on the "Boards" tab in the middle and seeing threads listed, but I get the same message you do when I click on a discussion link.

'Tis annoying. :?

Oh, thank goodness. I thought it was just me....

Yes, the boards seem to have been down for the last three or four days, at least. I keep going to the main page and clicking on the "Boards" tab in the middle and seeing threads listed, but I get the same message you do when I click on a discussion link.

'Tis annoying. :?

Maybe this is part of the reason: Marvel.com Update: Who's to Blame?

Seems due to the Digital Comics deal Marvel was trying to put together, their servers were extremely overloaded since last week. Maybe they haven't gotten around to fixing the boards.

Ha. I thought it was me as well. Gemini was showing me a cover the other day from Marvel.com and the site wouldn't load up.

Latest posts

Back