Marvel.com reveals Ultimate Fantastic Four #32 variant.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
As posted on Marvel.com, they reveal the variant by Arthur Suydam, the last Zombie variant for the final issue of Mark Millar (Civil War) and Greg Land's (Upcoming artist on Ultimate Power) 12 issue run.

"Mark Millar and Greg Land are ending their titanic year-long run in Ultimate Fantastic Four #32 and Arthur Suydam is contributing an all-new zombie variant cover as the Millar/Land run comes full-circle…with blood-thirsty super-zombies. Suydam, the artist behind the popular Marvel Zombies cover, takes the classic cover to Fantastic Four #8 and twists it into an all-new Zombie-themed version of the cover.

This is the final battle between the Ultimate Fantastic Four and their zombie counterparts from an apocalyptic earth as "Frightful" concludes. Everything from "Crossover," "Tomb of Namor," and "President Thor" all gets tied up here along with the hit Marvel Zombies mini-series.

The end of "Frightful" is even enough to make George Romero lose his lunch. Pick up Ultimate Fantastic Four #32 for more Ultimate action and zombie gore and don't forget about the all-new Arthur Suydam zombie variant."

The cover as shown:
UFF32Variant.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm........

Ya think that with the recent introdcution of Alicia Masters that Ultimate Puppet Master could be behind all of this instead of Doom?

Victor Von Doom said:
Hmmm........

Ya think that with the recent introdcution of Alicia Masters that Ultimate Puppet Master could be behind all of this instead of Doom?

I kind of prefer having Doom in charge, but wouldn't mind seeing Ultimate Puppet Master make his debut as an underling, or something else entirely. I just want this arc to wrap up and have it all point to Doom in the end.

DIrishB said:
I kind of prefer having Doom in charge, but wouldn't mind seeing Ultimate Puppet Master make his debut as an underling, or something else entirely. I just want this arc to wrap up and have it all point to Doom in the end.

That's what I'd like to happen as well. I'd hate to think that Doom was just a pawn of some other character. It'd be such a great waste of character.

I'm pretty sure they're trying to tell us Doom is Ultimate Puppet Master. This is at least the second cover that shows the FF on puppet strings.

That's a pretty good variant cover if you ask me. But you probably shouldn't... 'cuz my neighbors are zombies and I'm not supposed to say bad things about their kind.

I like the fact that Johnny's head looks like Ghost Rider :lol:

These zombie covers? I've seen about enough. I've come to expect what the variants will look like. I would like to see the same artist show us his rendition of the Ultimate Fantastic Four and all of the characters the title involves.

Goodwill said:
I would like to see the same artist show us his rendition of the Ultimate Fantastic Four and all of the characters the title involves.
Well, the involves the main characters- the Fantastic Four.

Wait! Who's that on the covers?! :shock:

I liked them when they were on Marvel Zombies, but now they're getting kind of dull.

Yes, these covers are only altered versions of covers past with a Zombie modification. I think we should focus on the Ultimate part of the title and forget about irrelevant things... I mean, covers can't be THAT irrelevant.

Latest posts

Back