Marvel Divas

Void.M

VIXENS001_cvr.jpg

The idea behind the series was to have some sudsy fun and lift the curtain a bit and take a peep at some of our most fabulous super heroines. In the series, they're an unlikely foursome of friends--Black Cat, Hell Cat, Firestar, and Photon--with TWO things in common: They're all leading double-lives and they're all having romantic trouble. The pitch started as "Sex and the City" in the Marvel Universe, and there's definitely that "naughty" element to it, but I also think the series is doing to a deeper place, asking question about what it means...truly means...to be a woman in an industry dominated by testosterone and guns. (And I mean both the super hero industry and the comic book industry.) But mostly it's just a lot of hot fun.
"

Interesting, I may get it.... depends on who's doing the writing and pencilling.

I'd love to see Cat Inmomen do the writing (her Hellcat was awesome)

and really anyone but Scott Campbell or Greg Land.

Interesting, I may get it.... depends on who's doing the writing and pencilling.

The creative team seems to be.

Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Tonci Zonjic.

Last edited:

I completely agree about Cat Inmomen.

I thought this thread was gong to be about Cyclops.

I like how Marvel is trying to strengthen their female characters and attract a larger female fan base and then the cover is by Campbell and has all the characters with their **** out. :roll:

Latest posts

Back