Marvel Live-Action Multiverse - Viewing Order

The X-Men and Stark Industries, as well as Wilson Fisk (Earth-701306 Variant) exist in Earth-760207 (Spider-Man: The New Animated Series), so I suppose the same may hold true for Earth-96283.
Kinda makes me think they were going with the old Marvel movies being somewhat the same universe when working on TNAS, hence the X-Men name drop and Daredevil crossover. Just an interesting observation.

I wonder how closely linked Earth-701306 and Earth-96283 are based on that connection. If some version of Daredevil's events happened in Earth-760207, it would have been prior to the series since the FBI are aware of the Kingpin I think. I only consider Spider-Man (2002) canon (and Spider-Man 3 flashbacks), but I thought I'd comment on that.

Just for fun, what if the branch was Jack Murdock taking the fall, leading to him never being killed? Even though it's not canon, the Spider-Man novelisation suggests that the guy in the devil outfit that Bonesaw beat up was Jack Murdock.

So, Earth-96283 branched from Earth-701306 in the 1980s, and then Earth-760207 branched from Earth-96283 in 2002. It's a convoluted head-canon to explain what amounts to a simple casting choice, but I'm just having fun.

Last edited:
Kinda makes me think they were going with the old Marvel movies being somewhat the same universe when working on TNAS, hence the X-Men name drop and Daredevil crossover. Just an interesting observation.

I wonder how closely linked Earth-701306 and Earth-96283 are based on that connection. If some version of Daredevil's events happened in Earth-760207, it would have been prior to the series since the FBI are aware of the Kingpin I think. I only consider Spider-Man (2002) canon (and Spider-Man 3 flashbacks), but I thought I'd comment on that.

Just for fun, what if the branch was Jack Murdock taking the fall, leading to him never being killed? Even though it's not canon, the Spider-Man novelisation suggests that the guy in the devil outfit that Bonesaw beat up was Jack Murdock.

So, Earth-96283 branched from Earth-701306 in the 1980s, and then Earth-760207 branched from Earth-96283 in 2002. It's a convoluted head-canon to explain what amounts to a simple casting choice, but I'm just having fun.
actually tthat's a really popular Headcanon/Theory.

https://www.deviantart.com/animdude6-fowa/journal/Marvel-Legacy-Timeline-930394067

The Amazing Spider-Man #1-2
The Amazing Spider-Man

Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King
Evidence of Real Life Monster
What Really Happened Here? S.H.I.E.L.D. Operatives Spotted?
S.H.I.E.L.D. Evidence Caught on Tape!
The Iron Man Takes Flight
Footage of Stark Expo Attacks
Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Infinite Comics #1
Guardians of the Galaxy: Prelude #1-2

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Infinite Comics #1
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x01, "Pilot"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x02, "0-8-4"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x03, "The Asset"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x04, "Eye-Spy"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x05, "Girl in the Flower Dress"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x06, "FZZT"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x07, "The Hub"
Thor: The Dark World
Thor: Ragnarok: Prelude #3-4
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x08, "The Well"
Guardians of the Galaxy: Prequel: Infinite Comics #1
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x09, "Repairs"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x10, "The Bridge"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x11, "The Magical Place"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x12, "Seeds"
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x13, "T.R.A.C.K.S. "
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x14, "T.A.H.I.T.I. "
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1x15, "Yes Men"
Iron Man 3
Captain America: Civil War: Prelude #1-2
Isn't iron man 3 before all hail the king?

This is a Viewing Order, right? Wouldn't it make more sense to watch the Multiverse Stuff (including X-Men, the different Spider-Men, Daredevil, etc.) post Loki? Similiar how you sorted some stuff in DC post Crisis.

Latest posts

Back