Marvel... Of the Dead. (Fall 2013)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
MarveloftheDead_02.jpg

Revealed at Comics book retailers attending Marvel's breakfast presentation at Friday's ComicsPro membership meeting.

I'm thinking it'll involve killing characters, going off from the rumors about Wolverine and other characters being killed off next year, but having the stories seeds or whatever beginning later this year.

Eh, I don't really care.

Exactly. Marvel is so dumb. They think they are feeding us these juicy tidbits, but its nothing. There's nothing to speculate on at all. I can't care about something if I don't know what I'm supposed to be caring about.

E said:
Exactly. Marvel is so dumb. They think they are feeding us these juicy tidbits, but its nothing. There's nothing to speculate on at all. I can't care about something if I don't know what I'm supposed to be caring about.

It's kind of strange that Marvel's movies are knocking it out of the park on a regular basis, but they can't seem to get their **** together in the actual comics.

It's kind of strange that Marvel's movies are knocking it out of the park on a regular basis, but they can't seem to get their **** together in the actual comics.

Actually they have a lot of great and really good books right now. It's the marketing of them and the events specifically that is ridiculous.

This is why I don't read the solicits or press releases anymore. It just makes me less interested in the actual comics.

Actually they have a lot of great and really good books right now. It's the marketing of them and the events specifically that is ridiculous.

Agreed. Marvel is in a renaissance creatively. They have a solid stable of artists and writers that seem to work well with their editors. Their output is strong, probably the strongest it's been in decades, and is putting the hot mess of DC to shame. But their marketing tends to be fairly ridiculous. Still, their books sell, so someone in marketing is doing something right.

Latest posts

Back