Marvel planning 'Guardians of the Galaxy' pic

Why am I the only one freaking out about this?

It is interesting, in that it lends itself to the idea of Planet Hulk becoming a movie. But then again, the movie action figure lines often release figures that aren't in the films, so it may be one of those situations.

That said, some photos were recently taken of them filming in South Africa, and apparently the scene involves Hulk freaking out and destroying a bunch of cars and buildings. So perhaps that lends itself to them shooting Bruce/Hulk off into space at the conclusion of Avengers 2. Perhaps as a mid or post credits scene.

We'll see.

guardiansofthegalaxycast-f0137.jpg

guardiansofthegalaxyship-79ae2.jpg

guardiansofthegalaxypratt-c1fa1.jpg

It is interesting, in that it lends itself to the idea of Planet Hulk becoming a movie. But then again, the movie action figure lines often release figures that aren't in the films, so it may be one of those situations.

That said, some photos were recently taken of them filming in South Africa, and apparently the scene involves Hulk freaking out and destroying a bunch of cars and buildings. So perhaps that lends itself to them shooting Bruce/Hulk off into space at the conclusion of Avengers 2. Perhaps as a mid or post credits scene.

We'll see.

The only thing that makes me hesitant is how would they fit Banner into Planet Hulk?

A quick 15-second teaser released ahead of tonight's full trailer:

[video=youtube;hbFPyMOHcHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hbFPyMOHcHQ[/video]

The only thing that makes me hesitant is how would they fit Banner into Planet Hulk?

There are a number of ways they could do it, doesn't have to be exactly like the comic it's drawn from. Would offer at least a semblance of vulnerability by using Bruce in certain scenes.

A quick 15-second teaser released ahead of tonight's full trailer: YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hbFPyMOHcHQ

Guess we will have to wait till tonight. That teaser looks great, though.

That was pretty terrible looking...

It was exactly what I was expecting. I think it was great. If you went into it expecting Academy Award level drama or angst, you're barking up the wrong tree. It's a shallow (in a good way), simple, fun, and humorous movie. It's got an anthropomorphic raccoon and tree alien as main characters, after all. Lighten up, Cap. ;)

It looks like the Guardians of the Galaxy movie I was hoping for. I can't wait.

Latest posts

Back