Marvel previews Ultimate Spider-Man #102

Pretty sure Kitty is Spider-Woman. She's gotta have SOME role in this twisted tale.
They mentionned Spider-girl was supposed to show up..Maybe it's Kitty in the ridiculous green and yellow costume of hers?
for my two cents..Spider-woman has to be the female clone. Her statements in 98 and her powers only confirm it.

Also: I am looking forward to more Spider-Woman... I'm 99% positive she's just a female Peter Parker, and I think that's a really interesting idea they're looking to pull off.

Like wolverine and X-23? Could that be why she's the only clone that looks perfectly human?

The thing about this comment is that you're actually serious. Just because something has turned to **** doesn't mean you should just half *** the rest of it.

I'm not half-assing anything. The outcome of this arc will probably and inevitably leave me between a rock and hard place with this title. I really liked the Clone Saga up until #101... Then, Bendis went and defaced a couple of the best characters this title has, more specifically, MJ, Gwen, and May. There are good differences, for instance, Peter's father showing up, but other than that I am having a real difficulty with things changing that I am almost indifferent with the title... Where this was once my favorite title.

Seriously, you can't give Bendis digs for 'defiling' characters it's the ultimate universe. different universe, different rules. True that a lot things happen in similar ways to the 616 universe but that doesnt mean we should bash ideas like mj with power. (this will blatantly be temporary anyway) or Gwen Stacy (A brilliant character) The last few arcs havent been too great but i dont think you can really fault the clone saga just yet

Seriously, you can't give Bendis digs for 'defiling' characters it's the ultimate universe. different universe, different rules. True that a lot things happen in similar ways to the 616 universe but that doesnt mean we should bash ideas like mj with power. (this will blatantly be temporary anyway) or Gwen Stacy (A brilliant character) The last few arcs havent been too great but i dont think you can really fault the clone saga just yet
Watch me.

It sucks and I'm calling it before the arc even ends. Heaven help us all.

Yes Different universe and different rules. Rules like not repeating dumb *** ideas from 616. Learn the boundaries and actually stick to it. And not come up with completely retarded ideas. The purprose of the UU is to reintroduce classic characters in a comteporary and interest light to a new audience. Not ruining characters, throwing away potientially good ultimizations and not doing the same damn thing over and over. Harry: turned into a monster, Eddie: turned into a monster, Gwen: Turned into a monster, and Mj: turned into a monster. Just because its a different universe doesnt mean you can **** on paper and call it a good story

Guess it'll be better than when BMB sold his soul to keep the book going. :lol:

Oh yeah. NOT IT!
Bendis sold his soul and this **** story is the best he could get for it. His soul wasn't worth a hill of beans.
Yes Different universe and different rules. Rules like not repeating dumb *** ideas from 616. Learn the boundaries and actually stick to it. And not come up with completely retarded ideas. The purprose of the UU is to reintroduce classic characters in a comteporary and interest light to a new audience. Not ruining characters, throwing away potientially good ultimizations and not doing the same damn thing over and over. Harry: turned into a monster, Eddie: turned into a monster, Gwen: Turned into a monster, and Mj: turned into a monster. Just because its a different universe doesnt mean you can **** on paper and call it a good story
Where's the applause smiley when I need it.

Dude, call not it before Bendis steals and sells your soul!!!

Last edited:
ideas like mj with power. (this will blatantly be temporary anyway)

Several people have excused this as being temporary...I fail to see how that makes it acceptable or good.

Latest posts

Back