Marvel releases art from Ultimates 2 #1, #2, & #3

I reckon it would be cool if Vision looked like Iron Man's suit. Tony gets a new suit so Hank programmes Vision into his old suit. The Ant-Man I'm talking about is Scott Lang.

What's your sig mean BTW? If not for Hank Pym, Scott Lang is the one and only true Ant-Man.

I heard Millar saying something about in the first few issues Cap would be in Iraq. I think it was on Millarworld somewhere...

OK, cool. Thanks.

Anyone else see this? I either missed it or forgot I read it. :oops:

It was in a breakdown of the series on Millarworld. If I can find it I'll post it here.

Ish 1 is everybody, issues 2 and 3 are mostly about Banner/ Hulk, issues 4 and 5 are the origin of Thor and issue 6 features an ex-Ultimate with The Defenders so all the covers are appropriate to that.

Here's a very very basic one. It's about the covers relating to the story. I think it's going to be Hulk or Giant-Man joining the Defenders.

OK, but what about the part saying Cap was in Iraq?

I don't know where that is... Maybe I read it in a interview or something. You can kind of tell by the people he's fighting anyway...

You can kind of tell by the people he's fighting anyway

I will agree that that is what it LOOKS like, but that doesn't mean that's what it is.

If you run across where you read that please post it.

Okay, but I think it was in an interview. I just remember Millar saying that you'd see Cap in Iraq.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing or saying you are wrong. Just saying that without knowing for sure, I'm not assuming anything. That's all.

Millar, when talking about Vol. 2 for the first time, said that Captain America would open up the new chapter in the Ultimates on a reconnaissance mission in Iraq, where he would irradicate a terrorist faction. I do remember seeing this as well as seeing stuff about marriage, someone getting shot in the head, and members swapping.

I'm getting the feeling that Giant Man will be the one that will be joining the Defenders. If that's him on the last preview page where the phone is ringing, I'm almost positive he's getting reassigned to another team. Millar needs to have him around, you know? It would add to the drama and tension of the title.

Reading upon my earlier posts, I was pretty near at guessing.

ProjectX2 said:
Reading upon my earlier posts, I was pretty near at guessing.

I can't believe you dredged this up to tell us that... :lol:

Goodwill said:
Read my post on this page... That's awesome that I called something, too.

Sort of...

Goodwill said:
If that's him on the last preview page where the phone is ringing, I'm almost positive he's getting reassigned to another team.

Latest posts

Back