Marvel Super hero Squad Online

Nova's in it

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

I'm not gonna bother though

Nova's in it

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

I'm not gonna bother though

What do you think is so great about Nova? I don't mean that to sound snarky - it's just a question.

I never had any interest in the character until Annihilation. He was used really well in that.

That's where my interest of Nova comes from.

And his stories stemming from that have all been great.
pretty much the same, he's been right near the top of the list of my favorite characters since Annihilation, and I just think it's great to see the character get some mainstream exposure be it a childs MMO or as a member of Bru's Secret Avengers or whatever.

I would have done the same thing if Iron Fist was in one of the screen grabs.

Super Hero Squad Online: First Look
Collect and be your favorite gigantic-headed heroes.

Yesterday we got a chance to see Gazillion Entertainment and The Amazing Society's Super Hero Squad Online in motion for the first time ever. Super Hero Squad Online, for those who aren't giant Marvel nerds, is the Marvel MMO based on the enormously popular cartoon series and line of super hero toys which essentially resemble tween-versions of the Marvel heroes you've come to know and love. It's worth noting that unlike other superhero-themed MMOs, in SHSO you actually play as the heroes, rather than making a generic hero character with recognizable superpowers.

SHSO is, in many respects, the MMO equivalent of a game like LEGO Star Wars. Players have a huge range of characters to choose from, and although no specific number has been mentioned as to how many will be available at launch, there were about a dozen on show at the presentation, including The Hulk, Storm, Miss Marvel and more. Controlling a character in combat uses a series of left- and right-clicks, and the spacebar and on-screen icons for special abilities. Each of the heroes has their own unique combos and abilities that, naturally, suit the character using them. Iron Man blasts foes with his palm-lasers, Spider Man slings webs, the Invisible Woman can turn invisible etc…

More
http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/109/1091276p1.html

Also :

Anyone join this? its simple yes but it's 100% free unless you want extras. I've been playing free today. I like it.

Latest posts

Back