Marvel Sure Were Optimistic

JonnyFreeze

found this image on my computer from way back. possibly 2003

marvelrc.jpg

yeah it sure was, i thought it was ok but im sure most peepl would disagree lol

JonnyFreeze said:
yeah it sure was, i thought it was ok but im sure most peepl would disagree lol

I fell asleep durning it. What I saw I didn't like. I didn't even see half of it and it felt like hours had gone by.

Namors going to be released this year? I didn't even know they were actually making it.

Ice said:
Looks like it since it's the same colors as the first titles', and since they were talks of sequels before, seems likely.

That was my train of logic. But not just the colors....the fonts too. The "2" looks like the lettering to Daredevil and I just noticed the "squareness" of the other one along with the yellow outline...I assumed it was Hulk.

Victor Von Doom said:
That was my train of logic. But not just the colors....the fonts too. The "2" looks like the lettering to Daredevil and I just noticed the "squareness" of the other one along with the yellow outline...I assumed it was Hulk.
OK, I'm convinced. :)

I also think the sign writing for these characters does a good job of capturing their appeal and their distinctiveness. Somebody, or a bunch of somebodies, deserves a pat on the back.

Victor Von Doom said:
Haha, yeah. I was thinking that, too, but all I remembered to post was about the color. :lol:

They should make a movie about Psylocke and Angelina Jolie shall play Psylocke.
That would be such an awesome movie I wouldn't mind if the movie and everythingelse sucked.

I just wanna see Angeline in that costume

don't know why I thought of this anyway

Latest posts

Back