Marvel vs Capcom 3...could it be true?

I wonder if Captain Commando will appear again

this is big news if it's true. If it does come out i want it to be like MVC2 with (hopefuly) updated graphics and if possible more characters thatn MVC2 and 4 on 4 teams. 8) I would like it to stay 2D though I would not like it if it went 3D because one on one MVC just woulden't seem that fun and you woulden't be able to pull off some of those crazy combos that the experts can pull off

this is big news if it's true. If it does come out i want it to be like MVC2 with (hopefuly) updated graphics and if possible more characters thatn MVC2 and 4 on 4 teams. 8) I would like it to stay 2D though I would not like it if it went 3D because one on one MVC just woulden't seem that fun and you woulden't be able to pull off some of those crazy combos that the experts can pull off

Well it went on record that they're using the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom engine and the graphics are described as 2.5-D.

EDIT: Here you go...

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/893/893929p1.html

Last edited:

Nah,4 on 4 would be silly. 3 vs 3 is fine or 2 on 2 for that matter.

No way, satellite is the way to go

honestly I hope there is as little focus on X-characters as possible

Cable was one the most popular (and overused) MvsC2 though. As for the X-Men thing well the series did start as X-Men vs Street Fighter . And as for Resident Evil Jill was in MvsC2.

And you thought Captain Commando was cheap.

hey, i never said i hated either. But captain commando is cheaper. all cable really has is the laser gun and the gun special. commando has the "from one side the the other side" extending flame that has 0.00 reload time and even if you manage to jump over it he does that little ground pound that extends in a two foot width and shoots all the way up past the screen. So if you get good with him, it takes very little effort for him to even have to take a step. Not to say that's any way to play, just saying....mu'****as' cheap yo.

Cable was one the most popular (and overused) MvsC2 though. As for the X-Men thing well the series did start as X-Men vs Street Fighter . And as for Resident Evil Jill was in MvsC2.

I know, and I don't care

like 80% of the marvel rosters in the last games were all X-characters

and except for a couple of exceptions they're all as boring as ****. I know the games came out in a time when The X-Men were the be all end all of comics, but times have changed nobody wants to play as Silver Samurai, nobody cares about Psylocke anymore...well except for Chris Claremont.

guys like Black Panther, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Namor, Hawkeye, etc.

I know, and I don't care

like 80% of the marvel rosters in the last games were all X-characters

and except for a couple of exceptions they're all as boring as ****. I know the games came out in a time when The X-Men were the be all end all of comics, but times have changed nobody wants to play as Silver Samurai, nobody cares about Psylocke anymore...well except for Chris Claremont.

guys like Black Panther, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Namor, Hawkeye, etc.

I'M not disagreeing I'M just saying. What really irked me though was that they had two Wolverines in the Roster....... What was up with thatt?People do still care about Psylock.

Last edited:
Still a waist of slot.

agreed. But it just goes with the whole "X-men awesomeness in the 90's" fad for that whole game. Hopefully they'll make the street fighter characters more well-rounded compared to the marvel heroes. Akuma should have been wrecking shop with the rest of them but all his moves had such small radius of damage. Also, no Alpha characters.

Latest posts

Back